RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

1 hour ago, aekastar said:

This time I'll have to stay up all night for the other online stores to put their leftovers up... if I actually sleep, I know I'll sleep in... last year I woke up 5min too late, hah.

This is me right now, debating on sleeping for 3.5 hours or just staying up. Hopefully Amoeba has PJ and The Cure, the only 2 releases I wanted this year.

9 minutes ago, RockPuppetz said:

It's being sold by Rarewaves as well as Amazon and the Amazon listing says Usually dispatched within 2-4 weeks.

What I'd do is order from Rarewaves (they're OK. They come in many names and usually come through with RSD stuff) and order with Amazon at the same time. If Rarewaves come through, cancel the Amazon order as you won't be charged for it until it ships. If Rarewaves falls through, you have the Amazon order to fall back on. There's a third link from a company called M&L UK (though they are in Germany). You could order all three if you really want to be sure. The amounts being sought for this on Ebay and Discogs are in three figures. If you end up with two copies, offer it here. I'm pretty sure I remember people asking for it.

6 minutes ago, RockPuppetz said:

Wasn't familiar with this album or artist, but that first Amazon review...

Reiko Ike was just 17 when she recorded 'The Ecstatic World of Reiko Ike', a 12 track LP of 'Iroke Kayokyoku' or erotic pop. Reiko doesn't do too much singing, preferring to talk, giggle, laugh, moan, whimper, groan and on occasion growl. Along the way you'll hear the sound of a whip and a very strange noise that sounds like a dying dog but I think is Reiko groaning into a jug.

giphy.gif

Like I'm actually kind of fascinated that this is a thing.  What is the optimal time to play something like that?  When the parents drop in?  Hanging out with the bros?  Casual party soundtrack?  Background tunes for a candle-lit dinner with the girlfriend body pillow?

Sort of kidding but also mostly curious, and not trying to shame anyone into buying it for reasons I may not comprehend.  I'm unfamiliar with the entire "genre" as a whole.

43 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Like I'm actually kind of fascinated that this is a thing.  What is the optimal time to play something like that?  When the parents drop in?  Hanging out with the bros?  Casual party soundtrack?  Background tunes for a candle-lit dinner with the girlfriend body pillow?

Sort of kidding but also mostly curious, and not trying to shame anyone into buying it for reasons I may not comprehend.  I'm unfamiliar with the entire "genre" as a whole.

I've been mulling this over myself, like if I do end up getting this after all when can I even listen? Both  my mom and my brother have to be gone for sure, should I hide it from my gf? What do I say if I am listening and someone comes home? 
Life sure is a mystery sometimes