RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

1 hour ago, bootbox said:

This version is much nicer IMO

https://www.discogs.com/The-Cinematic-Orchestra-Ma-Fleur/release/4726464

Managed to get copies of The Claypool Lennon Delerium 10", The War On Drugs 12", and O+S - You Were Once the Sun, Now You're the Moon for retail eventually today. Just sat on eBay with three tabs open with the searches set to US only, Buy it Now, Vinyl category, and the sort by 'Newest First'. After refreshing each of them for a half hour or so every minute or two I eventually found record stores listing their stock at retail.

The only thing I have left on my wantlist is the red Hooverphonic - Jackie Cane but I'm not sure I need it. I have OG copies of all their releases I imported from overseas, they sound great, and I didn't pick up the green splatter release last year so I might just not bother with this year's.

Good thinking man. I really wanted that claypool Lennon delirium.

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

What did he mean by this?

The tone of your post is pretty facetious but it reads 100% logically, actually.  I'm still very interested to hear the significance behind an electronic record featuring sexual moans and whimpers by a minor.  Is it a closet-fetish kinda' thing?

My tone (while the post is meant to be humors) was supposed to be logical, like I actually don't know how I'm gonna listen to this. Its just a good album, I guess you could say its important for erotic pop music but I'm not sure since its such a small genre. If its a closet fetish thing it sure did a good job of getting people to go out and buy it in public!

3 hours ago, curator said:

Holy price batman..... not gonna pay that much for a 7". That's like my max for a 7" and it'd have to be rare, so I'll wait it out. It is nice that he has all 4 colors listed though...

4 hours ago, tlr said:

Came across this link, haven't ordered from them before but say they have one left.

https://www.yellowdogdiscs.com/collections/rsd17/products/balance-and-composure

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, the record was gone before I was able to check the website.

Any other possibilities?

21 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Holy price batman..... not gonna pay that much for a 7". That's like my max for a 7" and it'd have to be rare, so I'll wait it out. It is nice that he has all 4 colors listed though...

I think retail on this was $14.99 (at least that's the price I saw it for in shops). I agree that's crazy for a single, but sadly it's not too out of whack for a RSD release.

Unfortunately had to work all day on RSD and the day after so I couldn't even check my local shops fer leftovers.

All I'm really lookin' to snag is The Felice Brothers - Tonight at the Arizona (reissue [did this actually happen, 'cause I've seen no news of actual release]), The Black Crowes/Jimmy Page release (missed the "Live at the Greek" reissue a few years back), and The Magpie Salute release!

Any help would be great!

Edited by Kyte30351

49 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

27 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I think retail on this was $14.99 (at least that's the price I saw it for in shops). I agree that's crazy for a single, but sadly it's not too out of whack for a RSD release.

Pretty pricey, but I caved and grabbed a copy on yellow.  I'm only a completist with a few bands (the Germs being one), but I'm not spending that much on all four copies.

Edited by curator

25 minutes ago, controlthebleeding said:

I"m really wondering how that Jason Isbell lp can't be found and there were 4000 copies. 

Most people in the south have known about Isbell for a while but it seems the rest of America has started to take notice as well. Couldn't happen to a better dude. Maybe won't get it for cost but prices have to come down on this after a while. I have the bootleg version of Southeastern and The Elizabeth Cook 7" and those were way more limited. I didn't get a copy either but one of my friends is giving me her copy because she knows how big of a fan I am. Good luck in your search.

Edited by twentytwo

10 minutes ago, sethdavid said:

I'm kinda just waiting for my Wombats order to get cancelled. Is it annoying if I call the record store tomorrow to verify the order? 

Naaaah, stores want to sell as much RSD inventory as possible; those Gorillaz book editions and all 9,856 variants of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard will take up extra rack-space alone. You'd be doing them a favour by pushing them to sell you that elusive Wombats.

4 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Naaaah, stores want to sell as much RSD inventory as possible; those Gorillaz book editions and all 9,856 variants of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard will take up extra rack-space alone. You'd be doing them a favour by pushing them to sell you that elusive Wombats.

I'm so happy to see that you are well on your way to mastering the art of sarcasm. :D

Best of luck in your future endeavors!

4 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Edited by sethdavid
-

1 hour ago, twentytwo said:

Most people in the south have known about Isbell for a while but it seems the rest of America has started to take notice as well. Couldn't happen to a better dude. Maybe won't get it for cost but prices have to come down on this after a while. I have the bootleg version of Southeastern and The Elizabeth Cook 7" and those were way more limited. I didn't get a copy either but one of my friends is giving me her copy because she knows how big of a fan I am. Good luck in your search.

yeah, i took notice after he joined DBT and always thought he and Cooley were better songwriters than Hood ever was. hopefully i can find one soon. patience is a virtue i guess. 

Hello all, first post here. Seems like I'm a little bit late but can anyone lead me to a Space Jam OST? It's US exclusive and was not available over here in Germany on Saturday. Besides eBay I can't find any listing and of course not for a reasonable price. Turntablelab was my last hope but shipping is 45 USD to Germany so that's not a option. Bull Moose does not ship international. Anyone got an idea? Would be much appreciated! 

Edited by FantasticMrFox

6 hours ago, Kyte30351 said:

Unfortunately had to work all day on RSD and the day after so I couldn't even check my local shops fer leftovers.

All I'm really lookin' to snag is The Felice Brothers - Tonight at the Arizona (reissue [did this actually happen, 'cause I've seen no news of actual release]), The Black Crowes/Jimmy Page release (missed the "Live at the Greek" reissue a few years back), and The Magpie Salute release!

Any help would be great!

I suspect The Felice Brothers has not happened yet, unless it was regional.

I camped out at Sound Garden in Baltimore, where I bought the "Country Ham" 7-inch last year. I did not see it on the table.

Edited by Plarocks