RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

4 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Spent 40 minutes trying to check out with Damnation AD on Bull Mouse. It refused to take my card, saying the billing address was wrong (it wasn't). Quadruple checked it, tried several times with no luck so I gave up.

I even ordered something from another site just to be extra sure my billing address was correct. Oh well.

I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink I may have seen that at the Zia near my house. I can take a look this evening.

Managed to score a Grateful Dead on BullMoose. Paid the shipping just in case. Nice to have almost everything off my list...

Now to track down the elusive Bill Evans and Bowie Cracked Actor. With the amount they pressed I am sure they will be found eventually. One of the stores nearby me mentioned some of their orders never made it in time for RSD so maybe shops will be getting more stock soon on stuff. 

Turntable Lab Update: Just went. They have a decent amount still available for certain records. But I talked to one of the guys there and he said that their extra stuff isn't going up today. Said it might not even be for a couple weeks. 

I saw Bruce, Space Jam, The Sundays, Big L, SDRE, The Head and the Heart, Marcy Playground, Jaco Pastorius, and I think Superchunk. And others I'm of course forgetting. But who knows if anything will last.

Edited by The Saint

20 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Turntable Lab Update: Just went. They have a decent amount still available for certain records. But I talked to one of the guys there and he said that their extra stuff isn't going up today. Said it might not even be for a couple weeks. 

I saw Bruce, Space Jam, The Sundays, Big L, SDRE, The Head and the Heart, Marcy Playground, Jaco Pastorius, and I think Superchunk. And others I'm of course forgetting. But who knows if anything will last.

Damn, was really hoping to grab that The Cure today and then try to forget about RSD in its entirety.