RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

1 hour ago, bigdz68 said:

Managed to score a Grateful Dead on BullMoose. Paid the shipping just in case. Nice to have almost everything off my list...

Now to track down the elusive Bill Evans and Bowie Cracked Actor. With the amount they pressed I am sure they will be found eventually. One of the stores nearby me mentioned some of their orders never made it in time for RSD so maybe shops will be getting more stock soon on stuff. 

Grabbed a copy of the Dead too. I love most of the live RSD releases they put out.

13 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Am I seeing this right? You have to PayPal them the money separately? Translation is very spotty on the site.

http://www.greenhell.de/versand_ausland.html

English at the bottom, though it doesn't say about adding the extra 4% (Which I believe is correct). It can be cheaper to use bank transfer depending on how much you are paying and how confident you feel about them. They are 100% legit - I have used them too.

Edited by ExtraFox
Double post.

22 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Has anyone spotted Colleen LPs at a good price? 19 bucks or less?

I just wanted to be sure you realized you are asking for these at a price below the RSD retail pricing.

I posted this link earlier: this is Piccadilly Records in the UK and shows the retail pricing on all the RSD links.   The Colleen LPs were listed at 16.99 UK Pounds each (approximately 22 US Dollars).

https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/RSD_2017_Product_List_PICCADILLY_RECORDS.pdf

What I find disturbing is how much less expensive Bull Moose's pricing is than my local Los Angeles stores.  I wonder if Bull Moose lowered the prices already?

For example, Bull Moose is asking $13.99 for the U2 picture disc.  I saw it in two L.A. stores on RSD for $17.99 and $19.99.   I saw many examples just like this one in comparing prices this morning.

I'm so glad I listened to the good folks on this board and didn't trust Dimple. While some got their cancellation emails on Saturday night, mind didn't show until a few minutes ago, which would have totally screwed me over on getting items if I'd blindly trusted that an order placed would be an order filled.

But, based on posts here, I didn't rely solely on Dimple and spread my order out between 1-2-3-4 Go, Amoeba and Creep, just in case, and I got all of the items I was wanting from some very fine record stores. 

6 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

What I find disturbing is how much less expensive Bull Moose's pricing is than my local Los Angeles stores.  I wonder if Bull Moose lowered the prices already?

Even the few shops by me can vary between $5+/LP and $3+/7" than a place across town for RSD items. BM prices always seem fair no matter what or when it is. Maybe may get better prices because of how many they order?

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

I think I just bought Coheed for $49 shipped.  But we'll see if it goes through.  Thanks!

Grabbed one earlier too when they were up. Got an invoice already. Going to figure out payment stuff when I get home from work. 

I've successfully ordered through Green Hell on discogs before, but never their actual store..

2 minutes ago, erikness said:

Grabbed one earlier too when they were up. Got an invoice already. Going to figure out payment stuff when I get home from work. 

I've successfully ordered through Green Hell on discogs before, but never their actual store..

Me too.  Just wondering if the invoice means the order is secure and there isn't a time limit on doing the payment (other than the 2 week notice that's on the invoice).

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

I think I just bought Coheed for $49 shipped.  But we'll see if it goes through.  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, erikness said:

2 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Me too.  Just wondering if the invoice means the order is secure and there isn't a time limit on doing the payment (other than the 2 week notice that's on the invoice).

2 minutes ago, erikness said:

I'm guessing we're sqaure since they took the listing down.

i snagged one, too.  the listing went down when the inventory was depleted.  

question is: $50 shipped -- the best deal at this juncture?  any chance for a better deal to pop up?  

3 minutes ago, frutiger75 said:

question is: $50 shipped -- the best deal at this juncture?  any chance for a better deal to pop up?  

Unless you find a copy online from a US retailer, it's unlikely. Considering that the D2C variant will be probably around $30 + $6 shipping I'd say $50 is as solid a deal you can get after striking out on RSD.