RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

4 hours ago, The Saint said:

Unless you find a copy online from a US retailer, it's unlikely. Considering that the D2C variant will be probably around $30 + $6 shipping I'd say $50 is as solid a deal you can get after striking out on RSD.

Considering that I ordered and was charged for the D2C variant in the short time it was put up a few weeks ago, it was $40, $5.99 for shipping, and $2.73 for tax (in Utah, no less) for a total of $48.73. I would consider $50 for the RSD version pretty good. If I could find one for $50, I would pull the trigger. 

26 minutes ago, rcangler3 said:

They have this note at the bottom of the order receipt though...

"Thanks for your order.

Ordering from reckless.com means you are ordering from the actual
Reckless Records stores in Chicago, IL.  Sometimes the items you
order have already been purchased by customers, claimed as special
orders, or simply cannot be found.  We are doing all we can to minimize
these problems, but we cannot always guarantee that all of the items you order
will be available.  If major omissions seem necessary, we will contact
you via email before sending out your order.

Sincerely,
The mail order folks at Reckless-
Keith and the gang "

fingers crossed

This is bullshit.  If you can't tie in your physical inventory with your online inventory, stay out of the online business until you figure it out.

29 minutes ago, MicLima said:

This is bullshit.  If you can't tie in your physical inventory with your online inventory, stay out of the online business until you figure it out.

If you think it is bullshit just don't buy from them.    They are pretty up front about it and they are a pretty awesome record store.  I have gotten records cancelled due to them being out Of stock at places that tie Both physical and online inventory.  This time of year it really doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, MicLima said:

It's just a warning, since customers can move items out of place, theft, receiving errors, shit happens.

1 hour ago, MicLima said:

Yeah such bullshit, its almost like they have their online inventory representing products in their store that are extremely limited and everyone is trying to get. 

To everyone hunting stuff don't worry, I'm sure you can get what you want on the 29th. And if you can't its still ok you can buy em in the future once all this vinyl becomes worthless. 

We (Superfly's Lone Star Music in San Marcos, TX) usually post our own thread for leftovers - and probably will this year as well - but in the meantime you can find our list of RSD Leftovers by going to either of these two sites (2nd is our record store site that links to the FB page we created specifically for RSD leftovers).  We've posted here over the past couple/few years - as always, we're down to low QTYs on many of these items and take orders on DMs for requests in the order they are received, according to time-stamps.  In addition to the 170+ titles we currently have available,  we do also have several of the RSD Texas Exclusive UGK - Too Hard to Swallow LP (clear vinyl) if anyone is looking for that title outside the state of Texas. You can PM us on FB at either link or PM us (Kristen and Zach will be answering all emails) here with any questions/requests.  We accept PayPal or CC over the phone.  Mail-order makes up a good portion of our sister-business's (lonestarmusic.com) sales and every item ships out Priority for seller and buyer safety:
https://www.facebook.com/RSDLeftovers/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf
http://www.facebook.com/SuperflysMusic/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE 

Thanks and happy hunting.  Hopefully we can fill in some RSD gaps. We also still have leftovers posted on the RSD Leftover page from Record Store Days going back to 2011, though I can't guarantee that list is still 100% accurate.  If there's anything you want that is listed on any of our past RSD Leftover posts, just ask.  If we have it, we'll let you know.

15 minutes ago, Critic said:

Yeah such bullshit, its almost like they have their online inventory representing products in their store that are extremely limited and everyone is trying to get. 

To everyone hunting stuff don't worry, I'm sure you can get what you want on the 29th. And if you can't its still ok you can buy em in the future once all this vinyl becomes worthless. 

Great first post. 

Folks, we're rolling out our remaining RSD inventory for online purchase on our website for the first time.

http://monstermusicsc.tuneportals.com/Genre/694747?page=2

I can't guarantee it won't be without kinks.  We do have some Kinks remaining, come to think of it.  If you see anything you need, go for it.  If any questions or problems, let us know.

56 minutes ago, Critic said:

We can always get the value of scrap material for the paper sleeves. 

25 minutes ago, Monster Music & Movies said:

Folks, we're rolling out our remaining RSD inventory for online purchase on our website for the first time.

http://monstermusicsc.tuneportals.com/Genre/694747?page=2

I can't guarantee it won't be without kinks.  We do have some Kinks remaining, come to think of it.  If you see anything you need, go for it.  If any questions or problems, let us know.

There are some wants in there: SDRE, fucking Corey Feldman, Damnation AD, etc. Give it a look!!