RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

10 hours ago, Saxonjulin said:

Bull moose orders in such volume that local record shops can't compete with. That's why they are so much cheaper

The owner of Bull Moose is one of the guys who started RSD. They pretty much get first dibs.

9 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

Anyone order from Dr Strange before? I put my order in the moment they went up, got the conformation email, but they've charged me only $12.99 vs the $37 for the order. Seems weird but I've never ordered from them and I'm not sure if that's a goof or if they've canceled one of my items. 

Dr. Strange is terrible. They basically put everything on their store and then sell what they can in store and start cancelling online orders. They just want to be the first so that they can try to move unsold stock. Chances are you're only getting 1 record you ordered and they haven't added shipping to that yet. They also won't tell you what record or even let you know they others are cancelled. You'll just get a package in the mail with whatever record they decided to send you.

2 hours ago, Monster Music & Movies said:

Folks, we're rolling out our remaining RSD inventory for online purchase on our website for the first time.

http://monstermusicsc.tuneportals.com/Genre/694747?page=2

I can't guarantee it won't be without kinks.  We do have some Kinks remaining, come to think of it.  If you see anything you need, go for it.  If any questions or problems, let us know.

I ordered from Monster Music last year flawlessly. 

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

A lot more Marcy Playground just went up from the actual label on eBay.  I guess we'll ignore the -1 feedback score though - lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marcy-Playground-Self-Title-f-Sex-and-Candy-RSD-2017-LP-w-7-LIMIT-2-/282445563369?hash=item41c31145e9:g:7BUAAOSwHHFY~Wcr

So it was from the actual label! Lol

Very nice of them.

Right, stopped by Banquet records today. 

Cant remember everything they still had but I'll post a few favourites. If your looking for something specific I'll try and recall if they had it. 

SDRE (about 7)

Cracked Actor

Coheed (loads)

a ton of Maximo Park

Goo Goo Dolls

Catfish and the Bottlemen

10 hours ago, kas1985 said:

Considering that I ordered and was charged for the D2C variant in the short time it was put up a few weeks ago, it was $40, $5.99 for shipping, and $2.73 for tax (in Utah, no less) for a total of $48.73. I would consider $50 for the RSD version pretty good. If I could find one for $50, I would pull the trigger. 

I paid Green Hell €48.78 yesterday. But I guess it turns out that they have the wrong Paypal address in their auto-generated invoices, so they re-invoiced me this morning, told me to cancel the first payment and only re-charged me €37.90 ($42) shipped. Gonna say this is a pretty good deal afterall.

14 minutes ago, erikness said:

I paid Green Hell €48.78 yesterday. But I guess it turns out that they have the wrong Paypal address in their auto-generated invoices, so they re-invoiced me this morning, told me to cancel the first payment and only re-charged me €37.90 ($42) shipped. Gonna say this is a pretty good deal afterall.

I got the same message too.  Great deal after all.  Did you PayPal them the money in Euros or US dollars?  Just wanted to double check before paying.

4 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I got the same message too.  Great deal after all.  Did you PayPal them the money in Euros or US dollars?  Just wanted to double check before paying.

37.90 Euro

And these are back up. Anyone on the fence, this is prob the best deal you'll get now on this version. Grab now.

http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/screamo_emo/detail_25941.html

1 hour ago, lastvaultboy said:

Cant remember everything they still had but I'll post a few favourites. If your looking for something specific I'll try and recall if they had it. 

SDRE (about 7)

Cracked Actor

Coheed (loads)

a ton of Maximo Park

Goo Goo Dolls

Any Cribs left? I'm hoping someone has leftovers.

In case people were looking for any leftovers. My store I work for doesn't list them online, but I'd gladly send them for sticker price (everything is MSRP) plus $4 shipping. It's slim pickings but from memory our inventory is (don't think I missed anything):
Dennis Wilson "Bambu" X1
Hawkwind "Best Of UA Years" X2
Gerard Way "DC Animals" Pic Disc X1
Air 12" X1
Roky Erickson Tribute X1
Profile: Giant Single X1
Temples/Bonet split 7" X1
Whiteman in Hammersmith Palais 7" X1
Spoon "Hot Thoughts" 12" X2
Andromeda Strain Soundtrack X2
Sun Ra "Janus" X1
Lou Reed "Live In London" X1

Day off so I can ship today too, just need paypal upfront so I don't get stuck with anything

Edited by NapalmBrain

13 hours ago, MicLima said:

This is bullshit.  If you can't tie in your physical inventory with your online inventory, stay out of the online business until you figure it out.

In the case of Reckless, being a regular-ass brick-and-mortar store, their physical and online inventories are the exact same records. You always run the risk when doing an online order from these kinds of stores that when you placed your order, a customer in the store already had it in their hand, or that someone buys it in between you placing the order and store staff seeing the order and going to get the physical record from the floor. Sometimes an idiot customer moved it somewhere else and they can't find it. In hopefully rare instances, it may have been stolen.

Reckless has it pretty well figured out. They're an awesome shop in person (if you're ever in Chicago, make time to go), and they handle their online orders very well.  Just because you're a special snowflake who doesn't understand how reality works doesn't make anything "bullshit" - except maybe your dumb comment.

6 minutes ago, rsholtis said:

Any sign of normal cost Marcy Playground? I doubt it by now. I guess that is what I get when I have other important things to do on the weekend!

Freakin' Catalina Wine Mixer Record Store Day.

The label that put the record out has been putting them up in waves on eBay for $25 shipped.  Not sure if they'll put anymore (I think they've put up 60 so far), but keep an eye out.

28 minutes ago, tape said:

In the case of Reckless, being a regular-ass brick-and-mortar store, their physical and online inventories are the exact same records. You always run the risk when doing an online order from these kinds of stores that when you placed your order, a customer in the store already had it in their hand, or that someone buys it in between you placing the order and store staff seeing the order and going to get the physical record from the floor. Sometimes an idiot customer moved it somewhere else and they can't find it. In hopefully rare instances, it may have been stolen.

Reckless has it pretty well figured out. They're an awesome shop in person (if you're ever in Chicago, make time to go), and they handle their online orders very well.  Just because you're a special snowflake who doesn't understand how reality works doesn't make anything "bullshit" - except maybe your dumb comment.

I love Reckless and have been shopping there for 20+ years. But over the past decade where i get to Chicago less and less I've probably website ordered 15  harder to get items or used titles and maybe actually received 3 of them. No exaggeration. So definitely don't count on them when they list something that you know they only have limited copies of because as tape said an in store customer ends up grabbing it first and that is just the way it goes. But the best thing they do (or at least used to do) was keep a "want list" for customers so when a title came in used they would call you to see if you still wanted it and it would never hit the shelves.

3 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

SDRE (about 7)

Cracked Actor

Coheed (loads)

a ton of Maximo Park

Goo Goo Dolls

The Cure Acoustic by any chance?