RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

1 minute ago, underwaterzoo said:

I was able to get through and order space jam through bull moose yesterday. I got an email order confirmation. I've never used bull moose before, is there still a chance this can get cancelled even with the order confirmation?

You should be good and should get shipping confirmation soon.

1 minute ago, underwaterzoo said:

I was able to get through and order space jam through bull moose yesterday. I got an email order confirmation. I've never used bull moose before, is there still a chance this can get cancelled even with the order confirmation?

Until it's marked as "item packaged/shipped" there is a chance it could be canceled. Especially an RSD item. They pull stock directly from store floors, so someone could buy it before staff pulls it, etc...

16 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

Bill Evans and longshot at Cracked Actor.

US anywhere. I am sure I will find them but had to post anyways just in case.....

None of my smaller locals or go to places had any.....amazingly!

I just ordered Bill Evans from here.  Was about $47 shipped to the US.  Way better than eBay prices.  Looks like there are 2 left.

http://idealsounds.net/?view=product&product=2186

Edited by djghost1976

33 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

There's always a chance until you get the shipping notification, not just the order confirmation. Usually Bull Moose is pretty good about securing the items though, in my experience.

13 minutes ago, noone77 said:

i posted in the regular RSD thread, but my local store has 2 copies of marcy playground and 1 copy of the cure acoustic i can grab if anyone needs...shipping is from canada...i believe they were 45 canadian each

45 Canadian including Shipping? Like 33 USD then. If so, I will take a Marcy Playground, PM me for paypal or whatever you need.

13 minutes ago, noone77 said:

i posted in the regular RSD thread, but my local store has 2 copies of marcy playground and 1 copy of the cure acoustic i can grab if anyone needs...shipping is from canada...i believe they were 45 canadian each

45 Canadian including Shipping? Like 33 USD then. If so, I will take a Marcy Playground, PM me for paypal or whatever you need.

54 minutes ago, noone77 said:

I sent the you a message

Edited by Pupples

1 hour ago, djghost1976 said:

I just ordered Bill Evans from here.  Was about $47 shipped to the US.  Way better than eBay prices.  Looks like there are 2 left.

http://idealsounds.net/?view=product&product=2186

DAAAAAAAAAMN! That is double retail. Pay to play I suppose. Will hold off a little longer before paying more. GAH!

3 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Crazy price, but it was already gone (of course). They also had the Super Furry LP for between $19 & $20, including shipping. Way lower than I've seen elsewhere.