RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

42 minutes ago, hype said:

If anybody notices any of the live Jason Isbell somewhere I would appreciate it! It is the only thing left I was hoping to get right off. I underestimated his fan base I guess because I have not seen any remotely close to retail. Also, anyone that did grab it, how does it sound?

i thought it sounded great. Real nice pressing as well, clean and flat. 

Edited by Dusted_By_Space

I just got shipping confirmation from plaid room records for the Bill Evans I ordered on Sunday :D  

Was pleasantly surprised :)

I also found a Sundays on discogs for cost though the seller told me it had a slight defect after I clicked buy (listing said NM, so I jumped on it), so I'm cautiously anticipating that one, it was shipped yesterday.  hoping I won't have to buy a second one.

My strictly discs wishlist items shipped earlier today, too... I just got SDRE and Blind Mr Jones from there.

Now I'm only waiting for the 2 Cocteau Twins albums I ordered to ship and I'll have everything I wanted arriving eventually :) 

4 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Banquet had about 8 copies of this in the rack. 

Yeah I'm seeing euro red copies readily available but absolutely nothing on the us orange. I'm not trying to spend more on shipping than the record... it makes no sense there are 2700 orange and 1500 red.

I will cave if I don't have it by the 29th and import though. I just don't get why it's invisible.

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Yeah I'm seeing euro red copies readily available but absolutely nothing on the us orange. I'm not trying to spend more on shipping than the record... it makes no sense there are 2700 orange and 1500 red.

I will cave if I don't have it by the 29th and import though. I just don't get why it's invisible.

Ah I don't don't realise there were different colour pressings. Does seem mad that there are so few. 

I'll be in London next week. If you haven't figured it out I'd be happy to grab you a EU copy, bring it back with me, and ship it Media mail for you. 

32 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'll be in London next week. If you haven't figured it out I'd be happy to grab you a EU copy, bring it back with me, and ship it Media mail for you. 

Or if you want to hedge on availability a bit I can grab it today and hand it on the DG. 

25 minutes ago, ImmaculateKicks86 said:

bullmoose refunded me i didn't get a shipping confirmation yesterday & the order status on site says order received no email of cancellation but when i checked my bank account this morning money was refunded. 

Updates to your order sometimes take a bit of time to show up. 

Edit: My apologies. I didn't read! What did they cancel?

Edited by ajhall04

31 minutes ago, ajhall04 said:

Updates to your order sometimes take a bit of time to show up. 

Edit: My apologies. I didn't read! What did they cancel?

Space Jam when i ordered mine they had plenty instock according  to the site anyone get any items refunded from bullmoose?

Edited by ImmaculateKicks86

I ordered from bull moose Monday morning, got a confirmation email, and they took the money out yesterday morning. Crossing my fingers.

Edit: and just got the cancellation email. Super bummed! Guess I'll have to wait for RSD prices to drop a bit and snag space jam on Discogs or eBay.

Edited by underwaterzoo

11 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Just a quick FYI.  Turntable Lab just told me that they will have a few more waves of leftovers going up between now and next week.  Not sure exactly when though or what they're putting up.

Thanks for the heads up. I know it's unlikely but I'm going to hold out hope for space jam. If anyone happens to see it anywhere for nothing too unreasonable, let me know, it would be super appreciated.

3 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

Thanks for the heads up. I know it's unlikely but I'm going to hold out hope for space jam. If anyone happens to see it anywhere for nothing too unreasonable, let me know, it would be super appreciated.

I would say chances are good they will have some copies.  Unless they were already up in the first wave yesterday.  They had 5 copies of The Smiths yesterday, so Space Jam would be a good bet.