RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

2 minutes ago, Twistedshabazz said:

Got mine earlier this evening for an order i placed sunday morning. 

Hmmm.  I placed an order for something on Sunday as well but I'm still waiting.  I mean... I assume they're super backed up with RSD orders, I was just curious as to if they've gotten around to sending stuff out yet.

7 hours ago, erikness said:

Same situation. Paid initially. Had to cancel that payment and rensend a lesser price to a different addy. Contacted them this morning. All good. Said they are shipping my copy today or tomorrow.

Did you use paypal? My transacation already went through, so I'm not able to cancel, and I'd rather not send more money unless they refund the initial payment.

Edited by Ratsky9

5 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Hmmm.  I placed an order for something on Sunday as well but I'm still waiting.  I mean... I assume they're super backed up with RSD orders, I was just curious as to if they've gotten around to sending stuff out yet.

I ordered around 11pm on Saturday night and my order shipped out on Tuesday. It is taking 5 days to get to me and I only live 3-4 hours from the shop so I will update once I get it and hopefully everything is all good.

In the 1-2-3-4 thread on here a page or two back there were a few other people who had there orders shipped already as well so hopefully yours goes out soon. 

8 hours ago, Ratsky9 said:

Did you use paypal? My transacation already went through, so I'm not able to cancel, and I'd rather not send more money unless they refund the initial payment.

Hmm, weird. Yeah, I used Paypal, but it had't gone through, so there was a "Cancel payment" button.

Edit: Got shipping conf. this morning.

Edited by erikness

33 minutes ago, freezeflash said:

I know this is common knowledge but check your spam box if you ordered from Bengans.

Some of my confirmation emails from them ended up marked as spam while other confirmation emails did not.

Yeah, I check my spam frequently and didn't notice anything from them.  It is possible I could've missed it though.

2 minutes ago, whoa said:

Woo. UK RSD releases go live at GMT 00:01 tonight/Saturday. That's Rough Trade, Resident(?), Crash, Banquet etc.

How about we make a link list? Here's a start:

2 minutes ago, ExtraFox said:

Beat me to it! :)

On 4/23/2017 at 7:17 AM, djghost1976 said:

Ordered first thing Sunday morning. Got my shipping notification this morning. 

I read somewhere here it is a small operation and hey get pretty flooded with online orders every year when they put their leftovers online.