RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

I've got some email reminders from Banquet Records (yesterday and today, for things i've now purchased but went out of stock at the time), so I think they've put up some more stock, worth checking out if you're still looking for stuff.  https://www.banquetrecords.com/record-store-day-2017

Also, quite a few Devil Sold His Soul left https://www.banquetrecords.com/devil-sold-his-soul-record-store-day/a-fragile-hope-[rsd]/BSK059LP

Banquet Records will apparently have more stock of Babymetal's Metal Resistance on red available today. Unfortunately, they don't say when or if it's for sure:
https://www.banquetrecords.com/babymetal-record-store-day/metal-resistance-[rsd]/0212009EMU

Their first allocation last Saturday went out FAST if anyone is thinking about it.

2 hours ago, Skacel said:

I got that email too. Think it was just a generic email for everyone that ordered AiC and / or Pearl Jam.

I ordered Pearl Jam, still haven't had the generic email or the reply to my direct email...  I ordered pretty quickly after they listed their RSD stock, fingers crossed some got through

4 minutes ago, Dunc said:

I have an extra space jam if anyone wants it. Bought one as a gift and got caught up and bought one for myself but I don't really want it. I am not willing to ship, sorry, too lazy. Draw a line from Alameda county to Stanislaus/San joaquin county in CA. And I can meet up anywhere along there. Maybe even s.f.  If you want it and are broke I would be willing to trade although I have noticed my taste in music is unlike most on this board. Let me know, first come first served. With shipping it was $32.50. posting on another thread as well. If this comes off as creepy I apologize but I don't need the money and I have been ripped off twice now on this site.

Too lazy to ship but you'll venture out to meet someone...

14 hours ago, freezeflash said:

Thanks @freezeflash, I had just about given up hope, this is the thing I wanted the most this RSD.    Also picked up the Cars, and the Lenny Kravitz.  Hope they ship, I have had nothing but problems for the most part with canceled orders, etc.  Thanks again!

1 minute ago, Mert100 said:

Damn, as stated earlier in this thread, the shop near my place in Toronto has at least 7 Bangerz. I don't even like Miley Cyrus but am tempted to buy it just cause it's $100 everywhere. Lol the consumerist tricks of RSD always fuckin get me. 

The ol' classic wrecking ball to your wallet trick.  

Nic-Cage-Miley-Cyrus-Wrecking-Ball.gif