RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

1 hour ago, BrainGilliams said:

Has anyone received any of the RSD titles they ordered from The Record Exchange?   Just curious if I'm the only one waiting.  There has been zero communication since I placed my order.

I actually talked to them on the phone today and the guy said they were backed up and starting to get things out.   I cancelled one of my orders, but grabbed a Thelonious Monk today, so hopefully everything starts shipping soon.

2 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Has anyone received any of the RSD titles they ordered from The Record Exchange?   Just curious if I'm the only one waiting.  There has been zero communication since I placed my order.

I called them the day after RSD and got one mailed to me. No shipping info or anything, but I didn't ask for it.

3 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

I ordered from banquet on Friday and still haven't heard anything, other than an order received confirmation. I ordered from the vinyl store the same day and got shipping confirmation on Monday. I'm guessing there is a lot of backup at banquet, so I'm hoping to hear something by tomorrow. 

I received notification today that an order placed on Friday night is now complete. The payment has only just cleared my bank, but no doubt they have been super busy. Monday was also a bank holiday in the UK.

so I ordered from Bengans on 4/25 and had only had order received showing. I messaged a couple days ago to see what was up, since I had ordered both cure pic discs and both Cocteau twins 2xlps. they finally got back to me today, and this is the message:

Hello Jordan,
We have been in a little tricky situation with some of these titles because they all sold out quickly and we had to order more and we never know if and how many the labels will give us.
As with all RSD titles we are only given as many copies of a title as the record label hands us since there are thousands
of recordstores that wants a batch and it is simply not enough for everybody to get as many as they would like.
Therefore it is a matter of *first come, first served* when it comes to RSD titles.

However I will make sure your order is sent out from here with the next shipment which is hopefully tomorrow.

Kind Regards
Alex

what the fuck does this even mean? my order now shows shipped, but I have no idea what was actually sent and have still been charged for my entire order. guess I will have to wait a few weeks to see if somehow all four albums show up. smh.

15 minutes ago, jrodan said:

so I ordered from Bengans on 4/25 and had only had order received showing. I messaged a couple days ago to see what was up, since I had ordered both cure pic discs and both Cocteau twins 2xlps. they finally got back to me today, and this is the message:

Hello Jordan,
We have been in a little tricky situation with some of these titles because they all sold out quickly and we had to order more and we never know if and how many the labels will give us.
As with all RSD titles we are only given as many copies of a title as the record label hands us since there are thousands
of recordstores that wants a batch and it is simply not enough for everybody to get as many as they would like.
Therefore it is a matter of *first come, first served* when it comes to RSD titles.

However I will make sure your order is sent out from here with the next shipment which is hopefully tomorrow.

Kind Regards
Alex

what the fuck does this even mean? my order now shows shipped, but I have no idea what was actually sent and have still been charged for my entire order. guess I will have to wait a few weeks to see if somehow all four albums show up. smh.

Ouch, that's serious bullshit. I am worried about my Cocteau Twins, they are coming from Juno and they now use the flimsiest mailers ever (They used to use good ones). I hate these Europe only releases..  

35 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

I received notification today that an order placed on Friday night is now complete. The payment has only just cleared my bank, but no doubt they have been super busy. Monday was also a bank holiday in the UK.

Yeah, I can only imagine how crazy they get at this time of year. Hopefully I hear something today. I'm still fairly optimistic, considering I ordered right when they went live and they still showed a few copies left after like an hour or two before they showed sold out. 

24 minutes ago, jrodan said:

Hello Jordan,

Kind Regards
Alex

I received a similar email from them today except mine had a link for what was in my shipped order. I am receiving everything other than the aic. I ordered on the 22nd though.

2 hours ago, GazHilarant said:

Ouch, that's serious bullshit. I am worried about my Cocteau Twins, they are coming from Juno and they now use the flimsiest mailers ever (They used to use good ones). I hate these Europe only releases..  

Just got an order from Juno yesterday and their mailers were anything but flimsy. Rest easy!