RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

32 minutes ago, vanishinghouse said:

Anybody have experiences with returns from SRC.? I placed a RSD order to only get a email a week later saying they didn't have my records in stock any longer and its been another week and still no return yet.

I placed an order for an item that they actually didn't have in stock. It took approximately 5 months to get refunded.

1 hour ago, Lugubrious said:

I placed an order for an item that they actually didn't have in stock. It took approximately 5 months to get refunded.

2 hours ago, vanishinghouse said:

Anybody have experiences with returns from SRC.? I placed a RSD order to only get a email a week later saying they didn't have my records in stock any longer and its been another week and still no return yet.

I once placed an order and it took 4 months for them to refund me. It was for 3 Dillinger Escape plan albums with which they listed the variants and had pictures of the colors also. They arrived and were not the ones listed with which they said they aren't responsible for color differences. I told them that each variant had their own SKU and they had pictures and sent them back and never heard a word for 4 months and it was only after me threatening to do a charge-back via my CC company over 4 times before they responded. Literally the worst company I have ever purchased from I absolutely hate them and will never buy from them. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

I'm also waiting on a rsd refund from src. Haven't heard from them in over a week even though I keep asking for an update on my refund. The original rep told me she wasn't authorized to complete a refund and only here manager could do it. He must be a really busy guy because I've yet to hear another peep. 

Any reason why why I shouldn't just file a chargeback and be done with them?

17 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I once placed an order and it took 4 months for them to refund me. It was for 3 Dillinger Escape plan albums with which they listed the variants and had pictures of the colors also. They arrived and were not the ones listed with which they said they aren't responsible for color differences. I told them that each variant had their own SKU and they had pictures and sent them back and never heard a word for 4 months and it was only after me threatening to do a charge-back via my CC company over 4 times before they responded. Literally the worst company I have ever purchased from I absolutely hate them and will never buy from them. 

Yeah fuck them and all their non sense. I'm just gonna file the dispute claim and try and cover it from my end. Never will I deal with them again either.

13 minutes ago, adschnei said:

I'm also waiting on a rsd refund from src. Haven't heard from them in over a week even though I keep asking for an update on my refund. The original rep told me she wasn't authorized to complete a refund and only here manager could do it. He must be a really busy guy because I've yet to hear another peep. 

Any reason why why I shouldn't just file a chargeback and be done with them?

"No problem. My manager has to process the refunds as I don't have authorization to do so, but I will cancel the order for you now. We will update this ticket as soon as the refund has been processed. Thanks for your patience and have a great day!
Carly
Awesome Support Team Member
srcvinyl"
is that the same email you got as well? I went ahead and filed the dispute claim and I'm gonna call my CC tomorrow. I suggest you do the same. 

10 minutes ago, vanishinghouse said:
"No problem. My manager has to process the refunds as I don't have authorization to do so, but I will cancel the order for you now. We will update this ticket as soon as the refund has been processed. Thanks for your patience and have a great day!
Carly
srcvinyl"
is that the same email you got as well? I went ahead and filed the dispute claim and I'm gonna call my CC tomorrow. I suggest you do the same. 

what is the point of having customer service if they aren't authorized to give refunds? Its such a "we are going to make it as hard as we can for you" so you forget about it routine. 

7 minutes ago, Ike Reiko said:

Gone. Did you get an email notification? I'm still holding out hope for Cracked Actor. 

No.  Just happened to click on the page.  Their email notifications are shit btw.  Here's another Space Jam if you're still looking:  http://shop.therecordexchange.com/UPC/081227940959/Various-Artists_Space-Jam-Music-From-and-Inspired-By-The-Motion-Picture

10 hours ago, vanishinghouse said:
Carly
srcvinyl"

Same email that I got back on 4/29... I've received zero response to my 5 or so emails since inquiring about a refund. I just emailed them again saying if I dont receive word that a refund is pending by tomorrow, I will be filing a CC chargeback. Wanted to give them the courtesy to make things right...

Got all my RSD orders in!

• All three Colleen reissues, one from Norman Records (UK) and the other two from Graveface's Discogs storefront (US).
  • A Cracked Actor from the always-reliable Juno (UK), and
  • An SDRE from 1-2-3-4 Go! (US, first-time purchase).

Everything came in decent shape. There might be the tiniest amount of creasing on the corners of Cracked Actor but that has more to do with the too-tight sealing job for its tri-fold sleeve than anything else.

On 5/6/2017 at 6:45 PM, underwaterzoo said:

Ugh, just got an "order delayed, will follow" email from Banquet regarding two albums I copped there. I ordered literally 2 minutes after they went live and they're still showing stock left on one of the releases, so that's slightly annoying. They said they will follow up 7/5....they did take my money out and haven't reimbursed me though, so I guess I can try and have a glimpse of optimism.

Edit: if anyone ordered from Banquet and hasn't heard anything yet, you are probably still in luck. They emailed me back saying their shipping is incredibly delayed because of the 2500+ orders on the 29th and after. They said the items you ordered are reserved for you, as long as you received an order number and confirmation. 

Just got the same on my bill evans. Very annoying since I missed out on getting it now because it took them almost a week to inform me.

1 hour ago, adschnei said:

Same email that I got back on 4/29... I've received zero response to my 5 or so emails since inquiring about a refund. I just emailed them again saying if I dont receive word that a refund is pending by tomorrow, I will be filing a CC chargeback. Wanted to give them the courtesy to make things right...

Don't bother with SRC or give them the courtesy. Just file the chargeback so you don't have to wait for an email that you (we) will never get back.

56 minutes ago, Dunc said:

Just got the same on my bill evans. Very annoying since I missed out on getting it now because it took them almost a week to inform me.

You may still be in luck. I emailed to ask for clarification on what "will follow" meant. They basically made it seem like whatever item you ordered is reserved for you, so long as you got an order confirmation. It's just a matter of being extremely delayed in shipping them out. 

1 hour ago, underwaterzoo said:

does anyone know how long international shipping (UK to US) usually takes? I've never ordered internationally before so I have no idea what would be considered a normal amount of time.

It's usually around 2 weeks from the US to the UK, so I imagine it would be about the same both ways.