RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

On 5/1/2017 at 5:08 PM, sethdavid said:

Update: Marcy Playground from Creep Records showed up in the mail today ... website still says "awaiting shipment" - but now here's the thing, I bought 2 copies and only received 1. 

:(

(Not to flip, I promise, the extra was for someone on another forum that I'm on on)

Update: Contacted them via email about the missing copy and either they missed the message (benefit of the doubt) or decided to ignore it. 

I guess I have to call them. 

4 hours ago, MicLima said:

My Record Exchange order for The Sundays ended up cancelled and I missed the TTL a few posts up.  Still lookin', it's last on my list!

Sundayssssssssss!   https://www.turntablelab.com/products/the-sundays-blind-25th-anniversary-edition-colored-vinyl-vinyl-lp-record-store-day

On 5/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, underwaterzoo said:

You may still be in luck. I emailed to ask for clarification on what "will follow" meant. They basically made it seem like whatever item you ordered is reserved for you, so long as you got an order confirmation. It's just a matter of being extremely delayed in shipping them out. 

I hope so, i got my credit card statement today and I have already been charged in full.  I did get one of those update emails yesterday or the day before.  Hope it all works out.

On 5/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, underwaterzoo said:

You may still be in luck. I emailed to ask for clarification on what "will follow" meant. They basically made it seem like whatever item you ordered is reserved for you, so long as you got an order confirmation. It's just a matter of being extremely delayed in shipping them out. 

I hope so, i got my credit card statement today and I have already been charged in full.  I did get one of those update emails yesterday or the day before.  Hope it all works out.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but just returned from Amoeba in Hollywood and I was surprised to see that they had some high demand RSD items on the shelves. I specifically noted the following, so it might be worth placing a call to see if they can hold or ship if interested. Also might be worth calling to see if they have other items you're looking for:

The Cure - Acoustic (they had around 8-10 copies)

The Sundays - Blind (2 copies)

Cocteau Twins - Four Calendar Cafe

Edited by rpm4
Clarify post

18 minutes ago, rpm4 said:

Apologies if this has already been posted, but just returned from Amoeba in Hollywood and I was surprised to see that they had some high demand RSD items on the shelves. I specifically noted the following, so it might be worth placing a call to see if they can hold or ship if interested. Also might be worth calling to see if they have other items you're looking for:

The Cure - Acoustic (they had around 8-10 copies)

The Sundays - Blind (2 copies)

Cocteau Twins - Four Calendar Cafe

Just called. They have them, but the price went up to $60 PPD.

Edit: re: The Cure

Edited by Ike Reiko
additional info

On 5/11/2017 at 7:24 PM, Oldmusicbidnessguy said:

I never got a shipment email or an email saying my order had been anything other than delayed, but I just got my order in the mail on Friday. So hopefully you have luck!