RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

This is weird but I just got email notifications from ttlab that 2 RSD2014 items are back in stock

fun. 10" and paramore weirdly shaped vinyl

Site is currently down though

https://www.turntablelab.com/products/fun-point-and-light-vinyl-10-record-store-day-2014

http://turntablelab.com/products/paramore-aint-it-fun-vinyl-12-record-store-day-2014

Ooops I see that while I was replying this thread got revived for the same reason

Edited by trickster

1 minute ago, rcangler3 said:

I put in 100 for Ike Reiko just to see if it diluted, but it allowed 100 so it's gotta be a glitch

Same here. I put in 10,000 for both the Metallica tape and nirvana pennyroyal tea. No stock issues. 

I wonder if if they were trying to test the notification system and didn't think anyone would be paying attention today. 

2 minutes ago, rcangler3 said:

I put in 100 for Ike Reiko just to see if it diluted, but it allowed 100 so it's gotta be a glitch

Yeah all of these reactivated old RSD titles were using a negative (unlimited) inventory parameter. Seems like they rebooted something with their cart and it caused this mayhem.

Shocker!

You are receiving this email because you received a Stock Email from TurntableLab.com today.

Unfortunately, we had an inventory glitch that wrongly triggered those Stock Emails. So when you went to the site, the item was probably unavailable or the site was down.

We spent the entire day fixing the issue and the site is now back up. As an apology please use code "turntable5" for $5 credit on the site (the credit expires this Sunday 9/9, midnight EST).

We apologize for any inconvenience,
Turntable Lab MGMT

• 2 weeks later...