RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

14 minutes ago, bigdz68 said:

For you dimple folks.....

Last few years those orders were all cancelled as they were just placeholders or something. I definitely would not get your hopes up

Well, shit.  Placed an order with them, now I'm not sure if I should just order from somewhere else when a more reputable store puts theirs up and hope this one gets canceled.

I just know from at least the last two years, dimple RSD sales were cancelled and I also had placed an order for something super easy to find elsewhere and it was also cancelled. I would stick with monster music in sc , amoeba, or 1234 go if its a must have. Never had a cancellation from them when it came to RSD stuff

2 hours ago, RockPuppetz said:

So what stores are listing items tomorrow and at what times?

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/rsd2017/products/b-various-artists-b-br-i-space-jam-music-from-and-inspired-by-the-motion-picture-i

putting 24 copies of Space Jam up tomorrow at 8am EST 

Edited by texan4life

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Looks like you can find  bunch of stuff on https://dimple.com/ (Sacramento, CA record store). Super cheap shipping too. I just grabbed AJJ - A Decade of Regression for $23.36ppd.

They also have that goofy ass Space Jam OST you weird nerds are dying to find ;)

Dammit, don't ship to Canada.