RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

2 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Amazon.fr (France) had several cool Europe RSD titles listed for sale last weekend.  Stock was 'temporarily out of stock'.  It will be interesting if the stock appears as available now that RSD releases are clear to trade.

Saw those and ordered a bunch for the off chance they fulfill- things like Ike, Jason, Bill Evans all on there

3 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Amazon.fr (France) had several cool Europe RSD titles listed for sale last weekend.  Stock was 'temporarily out of stock'.  It will be interesting if the stock appears as available now that RSD releases are clear to trade.

Saw those and ordered a bunch for the off chance they fulfill- things like Ike, Jason, Bill Evans all on there

(If you're digging that David Bowie 'Cracked Actor' LP, the Mick Rock book of David Bowie photographs has gotten cheap.  It's a very cool coffee-table book of glam era Bowie photographs.  MerchNow has it for $22.99 with free shipping, or they are selling 'Like New' copies on Amazon.com for $10.00 plus shipping.  It looks like a $50 book, 300 pages!   Read the Amazon reviews.).

Mick Rock's Bowie Book on Amazon

Mick Rock's Bowie Book on MerchNow

Remember, Norman Records said they were not participating in Record Store Day 2017 (as posted at the link below).

Are they selling other people's leftovers?  Or were they given access to first-line stuff but required to wait a full week to sell online like everyone else?

https://www.normanrecords.com/features/record-store-day

5 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

Remember, Norman Records said they were not participating in Record Store Day 2017 (as posted at the link below).

Are they selling other people's leftovers?  Or were they given access to first-line stuff but required to wait a full week to sell online like everyone else?

https://www.normanrecords.com/features/record-store-day

No idea, but they'll be the last place people hit up regardless. Last resort!

7 minutes ago, frutiger75 said:

in any event, y'all have times for norman messed up. 

that fb post says 8 a.m. gmt, which is 3 a.m. edt, 2 a.m. cdt, midnight pacific, etc.

Wait, how so? It's 8PM this very minute in GMT. So, twelve hours exactly from right now.

Are you thinking of BST? Why would Norman reference GMT specifically if it's not being observed?

Edited by lethalenforcer

11 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Wait, how so? It's 8PM this very minute in GMT. So, twelve hours exactly from right now.

Are you thinking of BST? Why would Norman reference GMT specifically if it's not being observed?

oh, yeah -- no, i was looking at a watch that i forgot to change a few weeks ago and it got me all flummoxed. lol.  

Edited by frutiger75

18 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

8 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Just remember colonial friends, we are currently at BST.

i must've also read that fb post and just "saw" BST when they referenced GMT b/c i knew y'all across the pond are BST right now.  

eff time differences.