RSD 2017 Online Leftovers: Post sellers here after they make items available online

3 minutes ago, jamesryantan said:

Has anyone seen a better priced copy of Bangerz? Best I've seen is $72.52 PPD from Intense Records. 

i didn't even know any copies were in the UK.

at this point, i would snag that...

...unless you're willing to maybe wait it out on the bay or discogs.

Edited by frutiger75

1 minute ago, armadillo01 said:

What are the odds Juno has a copy of Elastica? A lot of their RSD 2017 stuff went online but not that one...

Refreshing pretty regularly for that one...

Was in Rough Trade earlier today thinking they might have a few lurking around but nope!

Elastica was the White Whale of RSD 2014; figures the same would go this year. I just wish Rough Trade would get around to making a 2,000 copy pressing of this. I'd buy it in black if it came with flexi-disc.

Oh, a vinyl version of the BBC stuff and a deluxe version of The Menace that collects the EP and subsequent singles would be killer, too.

EDIT: Heck they just need to release some 3 or 4 LP vinyl boxset of everything they recorded (with maybe some unheard stuff too)

Edited by armadillo01

13 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Elastica was the White Whale of RSD 2014; figures the same would go this year. I just wish Rough Trade would get around to making a 2,000 copy pressing of this. I'd buy it in black if it came with flexi-disc.

Oh, a vinyl version of the BBC stuff and a deluxe version of The Menace that collects the EP and subsequent singles would be killer, too.

EDIT: Heck they just need to release some 3 or 4 LP vinyl boxset of everything they recorded (with maybe some unheard stuff too)

I'll take it!!!

8 minutes ago, MicLima said:

I'll take it!!!

Just realized that a complete BBC sessions would likely run four, even five sides so it would have to be 5LP.

3 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

Elastica was the white whale of '14 because the shipments were delayed. Hardly any stores had it in stock that day, but they were pretty easy to find within a few weeks. I think even Amazon had it for a period of time. 

I would have had no idea of that at the time... Heck, I wouldn't really be browsing Amazon for records... I only was aware of Discogs, Ebay, online storefronts and (e)mail-order

Edited by armadillo01