SDRE "The Rising Tide" RSD, Missing A/B

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

$30. All the records I bought yesterday were $30. Luckily they were all 2xLPs. 

It's sad that we have to feel lucky about that. I'm not gonna go all the way back to the beginning of my record buying, but even just a year or two ago it was standard for a double to cost $20.

13 hours ago, mfrank0802 said:

picked up a copy of this yesterday, opened up the record to put this on tonight to find that I was given two C/D records. anybody else have this happen? any suggestions of how to get this remedied? 

Like others have said, just try and contact the seller. They should be the ones handling your return and then they send it back to the distro. Good luck.

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

why would your first thought be to ask VC instead of where you got it from?

very basic stuff here..... 

picked this up from raffe's record riot in chicago. seeing how this store is run by a bunch of substantially older gentlemen i'm assuming they'll tell me i'm shit out of luck. i decided to try the label, http://www.bicyclemusic.com, but they seem to be more a publishing company than a label. i posted on vc first to see if anyone else had this happen to them with this particular release. no need to be snarky

11 hours ago, Daiei said:

How much did everyone buy this for?

$35.99 here....so expensive.  Didn't even look at the price until I got home, was just grabbing shit and moving along in the frantic hunt.

Mine was $29.99. The store I go to jacked up pretty much all the prices so I'm surprised it was only $29.99

1 hour ago, matthewfrank said:

picked this up from raffe's record riot in chicago. seeing how this store is run by a bunch of substantially older gentlemen i'm assuming they'll tell me i'm shit out of luck. i decided to try the label, http://www.bicyclemusic.com, but they seem to be more a publishing company than a label. i posted on vc first to see if anyone else had this happen to them with this particular release. no need to be snarky

so you just assumed instead of actually asking? :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, matthewfrank said:

The store most likely can't help you with a an extremely limited RSD item, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Your best bet is to try the label. If Bicycle can't help you, I think there is a company listed on the back that may have handled the physical production, but let the label direct you. 

Edited by kannibal

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Did you ever get this resolved? I just got my copy in the mail and USPS destroyed the jacket, so was going to see if they have any extra.

i reached out to the label and they actually just emailed me back yesterday. i was given a form to fill out online and was told they would get this resolved. fingers crossed

21 minutes ago, matthewfrank said:

i reached out to the label and they actually just emailed me back yesterday. i was given a form to fill out online and was told they would get this resolved. fingers crossed

The email on http://www.bicyclemusic.com/? Hopefully they get yours fixed, since it's a lot worse than mine.