Wtb/wtt for claypool Lennon delirium

Dunc

36 minutes ago, Dunc said:

Number one on my list and I couldn't find it anywhere. It looks like I will have an extra cure acoustic, Marcy playground, blade runner and maybe a dark crystal to try and work a deal. Otherwise I will just sell something on eBay to justify the price difference. Thanks for any help.

@Holo could use that The Cure, if you want to be a homie and hook him up with it... im sure he'd appreciate it.

37 minutes ago, Dunc said:

Once I get that claypool Lennon I will offer the rest up here at either cost or trade. My buddies and I gave each other a list of what we wanted so we all ended up with a few extras. I ordered the cure acoustic from bengans so it may take a couple of weeks if it shows up at all.

Hey, I'll go by my locals today and see if I can find one. Really need that The Cure so it'd be great if we can work something out. I'll shoot you a PM after I get out of my classes for the day.

@KingTacoMunster <3

5 minutes ago, Dunc said:

Thanks but I am fairly certain they have all sold. I have been looking since Saturday and have had no luck.

Yeah, no big deal though, I am probably swinging by anyhow. I really need that damn acoustic stuff hahaha. The better part of my RSD was a used haul locally that was their UK original presses. Now my discography is complete through Wish. The acoustic takes are all pretty damn solid.