PO - In Hearts Wake - Ark - Now

Friends,
Today we are overjoyed to announce that our new album ‘Ark’ will be released via UNFD / Rise Records on May 26th. To mark this epic new chapter for In Hearts Wake, we present to you our brand new film clip for ‘Passage’, which was co-directed and written by Jake.

You can pre-order Ark wherever you are in the world - we have a beautiful series of limited edition VINYL, CDs and merch that are all available to be purchased separately. You can check them all out here: https://ihw.lnk.to/Ark

We will also be launching a unique project initiative called 'We Are Waterborne' very soon. 

We are currently on tour in the UK & Europe, and will be returning home to Australia for our largest headline tour to date. Limited tickets are still available at inheartswake.com.

Thank you for your continued support, prepare yourselves...

Jake, Ben, Kyle, Eaven & Conor - In Hearts Wake

PRESSING INFO

• Yellow w/ Blue Splatter (Reef)- 1200 Worldwide (430 AU, 300 USA, 470 EU/UK)
  • Picture Disc - 440 Worldwide (210 AU, 150 USA, 80 EU/UK)
  • Blue w/ Gold Splatter (Sundial) - 610 Worldwide (210 AU, 150 USA, 250 EU/UK)
  • Half Aqua Marine/Half White Opaque (Shoreline) - 460 Worldwide (210 AU, 150 USA, 100 EU/UK)

TRACKLISTING

1. Ark
  2. Passage
  3. Nomad
  4. Frequency
  5. Warcry
  6. Waterbone
  7. Arrow
  8. Flow
  9. Overthrow
  10. Elemental
  11. Totality
  12. Now
Edited by piky0032

• 2 weeks later...

6 hours ago, AGB said:

Yeh this is the one and only one ill be getting......the 2 songs released eere mediocre but apparently the album gets a heap better......

Hopefully

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 5:16 AM, piky0032 said:

Not going to lie ........i dont like it.......Super Kringy in parts......not a fan

Might change if/when i see them live.....Happened with Earthwalker

Im not going to lie, The amity affliction has always had Kringy parts and so has In hearts wake. If you go into listening to these bands expecting groundbreaking music then you are really missing out on hundreds of other artists that are far superior. I am able to enjoy TAM and IHW because I know they aren't ground breaking and just have entertainment value. IHW and TAM have basically released the same albums over and over with little to almost no progression or evolution. But i do enjoy them, I am just saying sit back and enjoy, don't expect grammy winning music/writing.