Want: Ruby Suns - Sea Lion

Phrenio

• 3 weeks later...

Put it on your discogs want list and check it frequently.

I too have been looking for this record for a while and saw that copy on discogs for $220. I even messaged the seller and he refuses to come down to the previously sold prices. I put it on my wantlist and walked away.

A week ago I got an email saying there was a NM/NM copy for $45! Hands shaking I hit the "add to cart" button - thinking for sure someone had snatched it already. It was still available and arrived at my door a few minutes ago. 

So, put  it on your wantlist and check it frequently and don't give in and pay greedy sellers ridiculous prices. That will only drive the price up for everyone else who wants it. As long as the previously sold prices stay under $60 we have some leverage. 

There are 500 copies of this LP floating around out there - I know that doesn't seem like a lot but one will come up for a reasonable price. 

I hope this helps you, here is my copy that just arrived ($50 after shipping) so you know I'm telling the truth. 

Good luck on your hunt!