WTB: AGALLOCH and also Agalloch and a little agalloch

lexicondevil

I'm late to the game and am mostly looking for the recent represses in non-black variant forms. Would also be interested in the wooden box set. I managed to get a blue swirl Marrow and a black repress of Pale Folklore, so really anything you have that isn't a boot, hit me up. I have cash and records for trade. Would prefer U.S. based transactions and if you have some sort of price, that would be great. I don't expect you to give it away by any means, but if I can buy it for pretty much the same price on discogs or ebay then it wouldn't make much sense. Hopefully we can come to a price/trade that is fair for both of us. So, message me. If it doesn't work out, no worries.

Edited by lexicondevil

Hey man, I don't have any Agalloch to sell you but this guy has some stuff you might be interested in:

https://www.discogs.com/seller/squirrellgripp/profile?q=agalloch

Not listed on discogs but in his store I have seen:

- Colour represses of the Mantle they aren't cheap but probably about a third of the cheapest available on discogs (maybe the other represses too?)

- Serpent and the Sphere 2xlp's

- Clear Marrow of the Spirit

so you could try contacting him about what he has, its in Australia so shipping will be pretty insane though... good luck!

On 5/4/2017 at 8:12 PM, 2notepockets said:

Hey man, I don't have any Agalloch to sell you but this guy has some stuff you might be interested in:

https://www.discogs.com/seller/squirrellgripp/profile?q=agalloch

Not listed on discogs but in his store I have seen:

- Colour represses of the Mantle they aren't cheap but probably about a third of the cheapest available on discogs (maybe the other represses too?)

- Serpent and the Sphere 2xlp's

- Clear Marrow of the Spirit

so you could try contacting him about what he has, its in Australia so shipping will be pretty insane though... good luck!

Thank you. Yeah, shipping from Australia wouldn't be pretty. I'm trying to stick with U. S. based sellers. Hopefully someone in the U.S. has some Agalloch and would like some money.

• 3 weeks later...