New Guttermouth Double Lp

I was pretty excited to see these guys a couple weeks back, but it was a bit of a lackluster show.  Mark's drug connect was running late so we all had to stand around an extra half hour while the rest of the band fiddled about after sound check.

Edited by nancy_raygun

4 hours ago, Matt Danish said:

It's too bad these guys went off the deep end. A few years back I remember Mark asking for pills on Facebook.

Eh, the newer jams are cool. Plus if an old punk dude wants to get faded on free pills it's whatevs. Least he didn't rob a pharmacy like that dude from Coheed and Cambria ha. 

5 hours ago, Matt Danish said:

It's too bad these guys went off the deep end. A few years back I remember Mark asking for pills on Facebook.

I was in a shitty band years and years ago that opened for Guttermouth and I remember Mark taking pills he found on the floor of the venue after the show and throwing them in his mouth. He's been living in the deep end for a LONG time. That being said, I will not pass up a Guttermouth record ever. Ordered. 

18 hours ago, monsterrod said:

I was in a shitty band years and years ago that opened for Guttermouth and I remember Mark taking pills he found on the floor of the venue after the show and throwing them in his mouth. He's been living in the deep end for a LONG time. That being said, I will not pass up a Guttermouth record ever. Ordered. 

Completely agree.  I think they started in the deep end.  I ordered with the quickness!