Space Jam RSD Flippers

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Haha ok. I guess I read your post wrong that brought up chef boyardee to not compare it to space jam.

"Yeah, watching Space Jam might be bad now if you were 7 or 8 back then but
I remember liking Chef Boyardee too, lol."

It was in reference to everyone saying they don't like it anymore as an adult.

That has no influence on whether Id buy the vinyl or not, catch my drift? It's pretty obvious this is a nostalgic purchase for everyone. I havent even watched Space Jam as an adult so I cant say anything other tha. that I loved Space jam but hate Chef Boyardee. It makes sense why I confused everyone. Hahahha

Edited by JorgeRodriguez689

15 minutes ago, TheArtThief said:

Space Jam: greatest movie ever made. Haters gonna hate. Also, the soundtrack is killer. Find me a more staked line up than B-Real, Busta Rhymes, Coolio, LL Cool J, and Method Man on Hit Em High.

Novelty 90s: the album.  No one is arguing that that lineup isn't nuts.  We're just debating whether or not anyone is actually listening to those artists in 2017, outside of the nostalgic novelty listen of this OST.  Feel free to disregard if Coolio broke your Spotify Top 10 last year, or if you're on the verge of wrapping up your Busta Rhymes collection on the Expedit.

Poor Coolio. I think he's like sorta kinda a juggalo now. I know someone who saw him play some tiny dive ass bar a few years ago and they said it was sad enough that it made them uncomfortable to be there.

Hopefully the Dangerous Minds and Kenan and Kel checks are still coming in.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Poor Coolio. I think he's like sorta kinda a juggalo now. I know someone who saw him play some tiny dive ass bar a few years ago and they said it was sad enough that it made them uncomfortable to be there.

Hopefully the Dangerous Minds and Kenan and Kel checks are still coming in.

I think Kel's got his own set of problems.

2 hours ago, JorgeRodriguez689 said:

"Yeah, watching Space Jam might be bad now if you were 7 or 8 back then but
I remember liking Chef Boyardee too, lol."

It was in reference to everyone saying they don't like it anymore as an adult.

That has no influence on whether Id buy the vinyl or not, catch my drift? It's pretty obvious this is a nostalgic purchase for everyone. I havent even watched Space Jam as an adult so I cant say anything other tha. that I loved Space jam but hate Chef Boyardee. It makes sense why I confused everyone. Hahahha

See... normally, I'd find a ridiculous cat gif and post it here, but I've been drinking.

Do me a solid and Google "incredulous cat.*

Click "I'm feeling lucky" and think about it.

I have an extra I will sell for cost if anyone wants it. Bought one as a gift and got caught up and bought one for myself but I don't really want it. I am not willing to ship, sorry, too lazy. Draw a line from Alameda county to Stanislaus/San joaquin county in CA. And I can meet up anywhere along there. Maybe even s.f.  If you want it and are broke I would be willing to trade although I have noticed my taste in music is unlike most on this board. Let me know, first come first served. With shipping it was $32.50. posting on another thread as well (edit)

Record is spoken for

Edited by Dunc

7 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Is it okay if I come alone?  What time works best for you?  Say... 2, 3 AM?  I'll probably leave my cellphone at home just for good measure.

I was wondering if that was going to come off as creepy. I guess it did. I make that drive regularly and just want to pass it to someone that wants it. Personally, I would rather someone not have my home address and meet in person, but to each their own. I have also been ripped off twice buying on this site so I am not really looking to do any more deals here.

Edited by Dunc