Jump to content
dnl

PO: Pvris - All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell (8/4)

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

I got my shipping notification today.

Was this from the Aus store as I'm still waiting? I have to admit though I've been a tad disappointed with the last 2 tracks released from the album, to me they sound somewhat average after White Noise. Perhaps I'll think differently after listening to the album in it's entirety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

Was this from the Aus store as I'm still waiting? I have to admit though I've been a tad disappointed with the last 2 tracks released from the album, to me they sound somewhat average after White Noise. Perhaps I'll think differently after listening to the album in it's entirety.

No, from the US store. I did order the /400 from the AUS store though so I'm hoping to get shipping notification on that soon! I totally agree. I really like What's Wrong, but White Noise is just such a stellar debut to follow up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dnl said:

Wait... how are some of you getting shipping notifications? I thought this was delayed until late September.

 

I just realized I'm dumb and forgot I ordered the vinyl with a bundle haha. Sooo just kidding, pretty sure they're just shipping the bundle stuff separately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, underwaterzoo said:

 

I just realized I'm dumb and forgot I ordered the vinyl with a bundle haha. Sooo just kidding, pretty sure they're just shipping the bundle stuff separately. 

Hopefully it isn't delayed for a 3rd time. Remember when the release date was August 4th? Can't believe it's been almost 4 months since I bought this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Han Solo said:

Okay, this album is a complete masterpiece. Three years of waiting was more than worth it. I could not be more excited to get my orders in the mail.

I agree 100% i almost teared up at how beautiful the instrumentals are using that harp was the best thing they could have ever done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, underwaterzoo said:

Smoke /400

White /2000

Indie Exclusive Silver (not sure pressing size)

See that's where I'm confused. I purchased the smoke and got an email a couple of weeks ago saying it was delayed until late September because of pressing delays. Are people receiving their smoke variants?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dnl said:

See that's where I'm confused. I purchased the smoke and got an email a couple of weeks ago saying it was delayed until late September because of pressing delays. Are people receiving their smoke variants?

I'm a little confused about that too. I got smoke from the AUS store and haven't received any update from them. But I ordered the white through the US store and got the email that it was delayed. They shipped the rest of my bundle, except the white record. But I've seen a few people post it on instagram which is why I'm confused. 

 

Edit: 3 of the 4 people who posted the white live in the U.K. The 4th I have no idea where they are from. I have yet to see anyone post the smoke.

Edited by underwaterzoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×