PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

Recordstore.co.uk still able to checkout.

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/recordstore/Ok-Computer-OKNOTOK-1997-2017-Opaque-Blue-Vinyl/5IQ30000000;jsessionid=1A4BB04344ADC7C249DF8B2237B51406.t2

Edit: Link says blue but text says black however I think that may just be an oversight on their part. They are generally pretty reliable.

Edited by Roandy55

3 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

as always ridiculous shipping to the US but i guess i have no choice but to bite the bullet here.

5 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

Thanks much! Shipping is steep, but not as bad as paying $$$ in the aftermarket.d

9 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

yo, edit your session ID out of that URL

anyway this is coming out to $44.03 for me, which is only a few bucks more than BM was

Edited by tape

Bull Moose got back to me and confirmed that they won't be receiving any of the boxset.  As far as they can tell, it's exclusive to the website.  Someone order this with me so I feel better about kerplunking $140 this morning.

29 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

Fuck. The one morning I don't check VC early. Hoping another variant pops up. Otherwise, I'll wait and get regular at my local store.:(

99% confident there won't be another variant, but they should be sprouting up as seen in the last few posts.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Bull Moose got back to me and confirmed that they won't be receiving any of the boxset.  As far as they can tell, it's exclusive to the website.  Someone order this with me so I feel better about kerplunking $140 this morning.

99% confident there won't be another variant, but they should be sprouting up as seen in the last few posts.

If it makes you feel better I'll buy the black for $30 just so I can listen to the bass line to Paranoid. That's like the same thing, right?

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I ordered the box, too. However, I'll probably cancel it before it ships because it's hard to justify spending $100 more for a box, book, and cassette. This is their most expensive special edition they've released and contains the least new material considering the only unreleased stuff is the three new tracks (available on the standard edition) and whatever is on the cassette.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Let's do it. Been wanting to complete my order all morning, but have been holding out that the box set would be available somewhere else. 

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I did you a solid, and ordered. :) $13 shipping was like getting lube on the box set price.