PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

4 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

I ordered the box, too. However, I'll probably cancel it before it ships because it's hard to justify spending $100 more for a box, book, and cassette. This is their most expensive special edition they've released and contains the least new material considering the only unreleased stuff is the three new tracks (available on the standard edition) and whatever is on the cassette.

How to cancel on WASTE? my statuses say "paid" and "fulfilled"

Just now, Derek™ said:

That is one pricey bass line.  Airbag has an A+ bass groove too, though.

That's true. This is my favorite Radiohead album. I'm not a massive fan like a lot of people (which is completely justified - cause they are extremely talented), but I do love that album a fair amount. 

4 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

I ordered the box, too. However, I'll probably cancel it before it ships because it's hard to justify spending $100 more for a box, book, and cassette. This is their most expensive special edition they've released and contains the least new material considering the only unreleased stuff is the three new tracks (available on the standard edition) and whatever is on the cassette.

I'm gonna hop on the box set too I think.  Need to wake up a bit more to make sure I'm 100% certain, but I'm leaning in it's direction.

After holding and combing through the AMSP boxset, I'm more than confident this one will live up to its price.  And as someone mentioned on the last page (or two?), the aesthetic and design surrounding this era of Radiohead is ace.  I'm trying to justify going all out since I've been listening to this album for years without owning a physical copy.

1 minute ago, Mert100 said:

I'm assuming that all chances of grabbing the blue 3xLP from an online store have passed, yes?

i heard asking a third time automatically restocks them on all sites 

but seriously, take some time to read the posts around you instead of trying to get someone to dig up the info for you