PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

Apparently the blue is limited to 4000 US, 3000 UK, making 7000 total. A Moon Shaped Pool was limited to 9000, if I recall, and that is still easy to find and affordable. I don't think the blue vinyl will be hard to get a hold of come release day. 

I hope there isn't a gap in quality (Rainbo vs Optimal) like there was with the colored versions of AMSP. 

2 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

Apparently the blue is limited to 4000 US, 3000 UK, making 7000 total. A Moon Shaped Pool was limited to 9000, if I recall, and that is still easy to find and affordable. I don't think the blue vinyl will be hard to get a hold of come release day. 

My gut says that on/around release day it should be somewhat easy to find a copy... but it's still insane how fast these are flying.

Also, the world doesn't consist of just the US and UK, so there could potentially be a few thousand more for ROW.

Now that I'm finally caught up on this thread, it would be REAAAAALLY nice for y'all to start posting new links again.

As opposed to the (literally) 10 links I already hit that said "SOLD OUT."

Now that I'm finally caught up on this thread, it would be REAAAAALLY nice for y'all to start posting new links again.

1 minute ago, filthyrich said:

6 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

My gut says that on/around release day it should be somewhat easy to find a copy... but it's still insane how fast these are flying.

Also, the world doesn't consist of just the US and UK, so there could potentially be a few thousand more for ROW.

This is very similar to the clear Carrie and Lowell. It'll show up on release day but will go instantly. 

8 minutes ago, tape said:

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/recordstore/Ok-Computer-OKNOTOK-1997-2017-Opaque-Blue-Vinyl/5IQ30000000

This appears to be the only place still accepting pre-orders, if you are prepared to pay some very high shipping costs

15 minutes ago, cantdance said:

It's also important to remember this is Radiohead's biggest and most celebrated album, that might make it harder to find than the white AMSP. 

This. And even something small like 2k less copies could significantly raise aftermarket prices. 10k people wanting the white AMSP out of 9k vs 10k (Let's face it though, this album will get far more interest) people wanting the blue OKC out of 7k will result in something different. How different? I'm not trying to wait and see haha.

15 minutes ago, noeling said:

https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/recordstore/Ok-Computer-OKNOTOK-1997-2017-Opaque-Blue-Vinyl/5IQ30000000

This appears to be the only place still accepting pre-orders, if you are prepared to pay some very high shipping costs

Yeah, but a $43 total (including high shipping) vs. $40 for Amoeba (with free shipping?) is really no different.