PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

people should be more concerned whether the vinyl is pressed then what color.

if the blue vinyl in US is pressed at rainbo probably gonna be noisy but colorful

if the black vinyl in UK is pressed at optimal will sound better than rainbo for sure

so if you gotta have the blue then dont just buy it in us get europe edition.........then again if they press it at GZ then europe could be noisy

i hope people care about the music first and then the color but hey i might be old school

Edited by Okckida
oops

10 minutes ago, whosnotwo said:

there's this thing called "the internet" which allows everyone to voice their own opinion without regard to what others think.

this is unrelated entirely to the context of what has been said in this particular sub-thread previously. I'm only commenting on this particular point:

just because you can voice your opinion doesn't shield you from others calling you out if you're wrong or dumb. you are not immune to criticism or consequences.

EDIT: I'm not even directing this at anyone in particular. just something that needs repeating occasionally.

Edited by tape

6 minutes ago, Le0 said:

i'm glad soundstagedirect didn't get any so they could screw me over like they did with the recent Goldfrapp release.  i'll pass on your 5% store credit.  You should have owed me that for holding onto my money for 4 months.  

man when they read this comment they are gonna cry so hard. nice one!

4 minutes ago, whosnotwo said:

I don't understand statements like this.  First off, what opinion?  My opinion that reza is annoying as crap?  Ok, yeah, maybe you like the guy.  I really don't care.

Second, no shit.  Fortunately, there's this thing called "the internet" which allows everyone to voice their own opinion without regard to what others think.  Crazy, right?

Great, another new edgy tough guy.

I was talking about your opinion that people shouldn't care what color vinyl they get, or why they're buying vinyl in the first place.  You're what's wrong with the current state of the hobby. Coming new onto a message board, and telling people that their opinions and motives are wrong because they don't match yours.

It's common knowledge, but worth repeating: nobody's opinion is going to be changed via an internet argument. People will die on this stupid hill.

Sooooo let's steer this ship away from the giant steaming pile of shit we've crashed into.

Which unreleased track is everyone most excited about??

How likely do you feel that they'll pick a blue color wax that does not match the blue on the artwork at all??

Possibly worth paying attention to: Amazon finally listed the CD version of OKnotOK, which means their vinyl offerings may be revealed soon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DTQH43/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493826008&sr=8-1&keywords=radiohead+ok+computer+oknotok

2 minutes ago, deltadon said:

Also I got refunded from two UK sites. BULL MOOSE , Baby!

Which??

Edited by lethalenforcer