PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

5 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Possibly worth paying attention to: Amazon finally listed the CD version of OKnotOK, which means their vinyl offerings may be revealed soon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DTQH43/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493826008&sr=8-1&keywords=radiohead+ok+computer+oknotok

Which??

Boomkat order went through even though it was sold out

Cancelled Norman Records after securing BM

Edited by deltadon

1 minute ago, whosnotwo said:

Dude, i was collecting vinyl before you were a sperm in your dad's nut sack.   Do you not realize the extreme hyprocracy you're presenting right now?  

Don't like my comment, ignore it.  It didn't concern you and your precious 1,600 comments.  Ooooo.  So very impressive.  I bet you get all the chicks when you tell them that.  

And I'll say it again just to piss you off:  If all you care about is the color of a record, then you're in the for the wrong reason. 

Later turd

8 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

This Is The Groaning

12 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Which unreleased track is everyone most excited about??

How likely do you feel that they'll pick a blue color wax that does not match the blue on the artwork at all??

Not all that familiar with the unreleased tracks but I am pretty excited to listen to Exit Music. My god I love that song.. 

9 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Speak to your local store if you're struggling - the idea behind an indie exclusive after all...? 

this.  

i called two locals stores and both said: they got the press release on the title yesterday; they'd be getting at least a few copies; ...and i've had one set aside for me at one of the stores when it comes in.

22 minutes ago, rooks said:

man when they read this comment they are gonna cry so hard. nice one!

Gee are all the old members as nice as you?  Like I care if SSD even sees this.  I'm glad you thought my comment was important enough to warrant a response.  Perhaps that's how you got +6k quality posts.  Perhaps you should go outside and stretch.  You probably look just like your avatar.  How unique, another troll.  

9 minutes ago, frutiger75 said:

this.  

i called two locals stores and both said: they got the press release on the title yesterday; they'd be getting at least a few copies; ...and i've had one set aside for me at one of the stores when it comes in.

luck you.  i just called mine and they said they wouldn't hold one for me.   i even offered to come in and pre-pay.  still wouldn't.  i've been shopping their over 10+years.  too bad they are the basically my only option.  

9 minutes ago, frutiger75 said:

this.  

Great stuff. I called mine as they pretty much always get any indie exclusive - they've put on aside for me. Job done, local store supported and I got the mysterious blue press that "people are killing each other for". Never heard of people killing for a coloured vinyl pressing, but the world is a strange place.

4 minutes ago, untiliwakeup said:

This thread needs a bit of a lift, i think. 

https://youtu.be/y3-4fK8h8ig

This thread needs to be nuked from orbit.

30 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Possibly worth paying attention to: Amazon finally listed the CD version of OKnotOK, which means their vinyl offerings may be revealed soon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DTQH43/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493826008&sr=8-1&keywords=radiohead+ok+computer+oknotok

they aren't "indie" so i don't think they will get the blue version, but i did see this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VCJBBB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493827302&sr=8-1&keywords=radiohead+ok+computer+oknotok+vinyl

1 minute ago, Le0 said:

they aren't "indie" so i don't think they will get the blue version, but i did see this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VCJBBB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493827302&sr=8-1&keywords=radiohead+ok+computer+oknotok+vinyl

Sometimes other sellers may post Indies via their Amazon seller account. My buddy scored a white AMSP that way.