PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

Just when you thought that Blink, Brand New, and Coheed fans were the worst...here roll in all the new Radiohead fans panicking themselves over color vinyl here.

Thanks for keeping me busy as fuck approving all the n00b accounts that will likely be used here and never post again.

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Just when you thought that Blink, Brand New, and Coheed fans were the worst...here roll in all the new Radiohead fans panicking themselves over color vinyl here.

Thanks for keeping me busy as fuck approving all the n00b accounts that will likely be used here and never post again.

just trying to help other users out. sorry to inconvenience you.

10 minutes ago, jhulud said:

dapped

13 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Can we instaban those who excessively use 'LOL' or one-word 'LOL' replies? The world would be a better place.

1 hour ago, lastvaultboy said:

Speak to your local store if you're struggling - the idea behind an indie exclusive after all...? 

I did.  they basically told me i was screwed.  they will be getting some, but aren't taking pre-orders or holding any.  so i either get gauged by paying for oversees prices, or take a crap shoot that my LRS actually will sell me one, when they come in.  

1 minute ago, Le0 said:

I did.  they basically told me i was screwed.  they will be getting some, but aren't taking pre-orders or holding any.  so i either get gauged by paying for oversees prices, or take a crap shoot that my LRS actually will sell me one, when they come in.  

Won't they be selling it on the day? You could walk in when they open on the day and buy it...or am I not seeing something here?

It would seem unlikely that they'll actively NOT sell it to you.

13 hours ago, Barberbro said:

Toronto. Guess that makes me east. They got me the burn the witch when it came out so maybe they'll get this too. I'm sure they will spread this evenly worldwide. And if they don't get it, they don't get it. 

I called my local store in Vancouver, they had no idea this has been rolling out and they said they were not solicited to sell any, but they will contact the distributor and find out if they can get a hold of some copies. 

I wouldn't get my hopes high in Canada, even if they get a copy they will be over charging, I'm sure. 

3 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Won't they be selling it on the day? You could walk in when they open on the day and buy it...or am I not seeing something here?

It would seem unlikely that they'll actively NOT sell it to you.

that is my plan to go in on release day, but now I will have to take off work AGAIN.   there will be no guarantee I will even get a copy then.  several other members had previously mentioned that they called their LRS and they were happy to hold a copy for them, when they got them in.  my LRS said no holds and not even if i came in today to pre-pay.   they basically are going to be the same sh#t show as RSD was there.  I was in line at 6am and didn't get most of what i wanted.  I mean if I was willing to come pay today, why wouldn't they, let alone do me a solid and hold a copy for me.  That seems like they are NOT being active to sell.

5 minutes ago, Le0 said:

that is my plan to go in on release day, but now I will have to take off work AGAIN.   there will be no guarantee I will even get a copy then.  several other members had previously mentioned that they called their LRS and they were happy to hold a copy for them, when they got them in.  my LRS said no holds and not even if i came in today to pre-pay.   they basically are going to be the same sh#t show as RSD was there.  I was in line at 6am and didn't get most of what i wanted.  I mean if I was willing to come pay today, why wouldn't they, let alone do me a solid and hold a copy for me.  That seems like they are NOT being active to sell.

It's a hard knock life

1 hour ago, Le0 said:

Gee are all the old members as nice as you?  Like I care if SSD even sees this.  I'm glad you thought my comment was important enough to warrant a response.  Perhaps that's how you got +6k quality posts.  Perhaps you should go outside and stretch.  You probably look just like your avatar.  How unique, another troll.  

learn how to take a compliment!

and yes, I do look just like my avatar... I'm a lemon person.

God damn I'm BURNT.

QeHuYzM.gif