PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

1 minute ago, rogeoa8 said:

And folks, we've entered the vinyl coloration speculation stage. This thread is only a young 26 going on 27. Much more to come! I eagerly await the "shipping notification/no shipping notification" stage.

Color speculation is infinitely more interesting and engaging than reading about everyone placing 3 orders and bicker or fight with one another.  And it's the first color presss this album has seen in 20 years.  Let me have this.

Anyone else on the boxset train? While maybe not limited, and overpriced, and potentially can be had for cheaper down the road.... it's a pretty awesome set, right?

Someone tell me I'm sane for wanting to spend $200CAD on this to go along with my AMSP one. 

(This will also help ease my worry of finding a blue variant...)

Edited by Canuckle

Just now, Canuckle said:

Anyone else on the boxset train? While maybe not limited, and overpriced, and potentially can be had for cheaper down the road.... it's a pretty awesome set, right?

Someone tell me I'm sane for wanting to spend $200CAD on this to go along with my AMSP one. 

I'm onboard. 1000000%

One of the best albums ever made. I'm always impressed by RH's box sets and this one looks like the best yet. Sure, overpriced and you're really just getting a book, cassette, and box for an extra $100, but fuck it. Cannot wait to get my hands on that tape...

3 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Blue and box is the way true fans do it.

Edited by rooks

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Color speculation is infinitely more interesting and engaging than reading about everyone placing 3 orders and bicker or fight with one another.  And it's the first color presss this album has seen in 20 years.  Let me have this.

Haha fair enough. I'm just pissed ive spent  a total about 15 minutes over the last 24 hours reading each  post on this thread. Then I realize this is a personal problem, and proceed to take it out on said thread.

6 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Yeah, the box is where its at. Like I said yesterday 22 pages ago, the art for this era is awesome. I'm gonna love so much more of it. 

I'm also very curious as to whats gonna end up on the cassette. they've been coy about the contents.

32 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Yeah, the box is where its at. Like I said yesterday 22 pages ago, the art for this era is awesome. I'm gonna love so much more of it. 

I'm also very curious as to whats gonna end up on the cassette. they've been coy about the contents.

Definitely interested in that cassette too.

I'm on the fence about the box set. It's a lot of money but my tax return will be here soon...

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I think Reza may have some legitimate mental deficiencies though. I find it hard to be mean to people who have actual disabilities.

Probably. Or maybe I am not used to this forum and the way it rolls. Nonetheless I am considered a very emotional person. Known for speaking my heart out all the time. This being said is that your actual face on your profile pic?