PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

12 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Okay, I'm game for the premium experience. Time to go home and crush a couple manhattans to get me to press checkout on that sweet deluxe. Thanks all. 

You can do it.  Feels good, man.  We're rooting for you.  Feel free to make some questionable posts in this thread while you're at it.  The recent surge of variety in this thread has been enjoyable.

4 minutes ago, AGB said:

really when did you order???

Around 5 minutes after the link was posted on here! This is what they said: 

We have been swamped with orders for this this morning and have contacted the supplier to make sure we will have enough for all customers. 

Unfortunately they have informed us that we will only receive a handful of copies and I cannot guarantee we will be able to fill your order. 

So I have cancelled your order (you have not been charged). 

If you want to try your luck and keep this title on order with us please let me know.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Matt

Edited by Healy22

2 hours ago, tug said:

Long topic. I remember liking the song "there there" but I'm not sure I know another r-head song. 

With you only having heard one r-head song, I was surprised to see you use the super-secret, true fan only, short hand version of the band's name.

Well, there's no use carrying on this charade.  Now that the cat's out of the bag, can we get the thread title changed?

1 minute ago, Healy22 said:

Like 5 minutes after the link was posted on here! This is what they said: 

We have been swamped with orders for this this morning and have contacted the supplier to make sure we will have enough for all customers. 

Unfortunately they have informed us that we will only receive a handful of copies and I cannot guarantee we will be able to fill your order. 

So I have cancelled your order (you have not been charged). 

If you want to try your luck and keep this title on order with us please let me know.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Matt

no way ... not looking good for mine :( 

I forgot to mention that I ordered the Deluxe set without even fully reading the first post of this thread right before noon yesterday. So I've been, like, a member of the Deluxe crew for like, a really long time. I just want to say that if you're reading this thread and haven't purchased the Deluxe set that you're poor, you're family is poor, you're not a true r-head fan, and you smell because you're poor.

27 minutes ago, kannibal said:

With you only having heard one r-head song, I was surprised to see you use the super-secret, true fan only, short hand version of the band's name.

Well, there's no use carrying on this charade.  Now that the cat's out of the bag, can we get the thread title changed?

Wait what cat out of the bag? What's wrong with the title? 

16 minutes ago, kannibal said:

I forgot to mention that I ordered the Deluxe set without even fully reading the first post of this thread right before noon yesterday. So I've been, like, a member of the Deluxe crew for like, a really long time. I just want to say that if you're reading this thread and haven't purchased the Deluxe set that you're poor, you're family is poor, you're not a true r-head fan, and you smell because you're poor.

poor_o_882560.jpg (460×412)

She's a lot better about it now that she's older, but when my dog was a pup, she'd get in the trash, shit indoors, or otherwise bite off more than she can chew... and when she'd get caught in the act or called out on it, she'd immediately roll over onto her back and just lay there helplessly.  She just turned 14.  This thread really takes me back.