PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

17 hours ago, jhulud said:

Just when you thought that Blink, Brand New, and Coheed fans were the worst...here roll in all the new Radiohead fans panicking themselves over color vinyl here.

Thanks for keeping me busy as fuck approving all the n00b accounts that will likely be used here and never post again.

Sorry for the terrible inconvenience of trying to help people get hold of what they want. I, for one, had every intention of remaining as a user as it seems a really good site. However, if it's being run by bellends like you it can fuck off.

Hope it's not too inconvenient for you to delete my account.  

39 minutes ago, untiliwakeup said:

Not sure if it's been said yet but on the order page for the box set it says 

"The boxset is currently mail order only and may never appear in your local record store.

So as not to discriminate against those in far off places, the postage has been set at a single price worldwide."

oh, it has.

I'm trying to order the deluxe box set right now.  I'm currently in France, but I live in the US and it will ship to US.  The website makes me go to the UK website and wants me to pay around $150 Euros to buy and ship to the US.  Can someone in the US post the link to the US store so I can buy the deluxe box set and get hosed on shipping?

Thanks...

6 minutes ago, axisrecapital said:

I'm trying to order the deluxe box set right now.  I'm currently in France, but I live in the US and it will ship to US.  The website makes me go to the UK website and wants me to pay around $150 Euros to buy and ship to the US.  Can someone in the US post the link to the US store so I can buy the deluxe box set and get hosed on shipping?

Thanks...

https://oknotok17-us.wasteheadquarters.com/products/boxed-edition

9 minutes ago, axisrecapital said:

Thanks...

https://oknotok17-us.wasteheadquarters.com/products/boxed-edition

hope this works