PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

17 hours ago, Sunshine said:

I'm pretty sure all 200 of your posts are just asking people to pick you up tour variants. So nobody cares what you think, sorry.

1 hour ago, Healy22 said:

If you keep your preorder I'll send you the money right now ;)

I was getting worried you were here to actually add something constructive lmao

got the record store cancellation.... hooray!    <--- sarcasm no italics

oh well guess i have "no choice" but to go to the local store at lunch when they open

got AMSP that way and I guess i'd rather support a local then some crappy brit online anyway...

Does anybody know how to find out where the records will be pressed before hand?   

Is it automatic that the Optimal will be Europe and Rainbo will be USA?

Edited by REZ

8 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Just about everyone getting seriously caught up about a preorder to an album that has been in print since, what? Forever? That and approx. a hundred new users joining in on the fun. It's a good read.

completely different pressing (with different songs) than what has been in print "forever."

Did these ever go up?  Everyone still searching should be watching this page....

http://www.ziarecords.com/p/6454607/radiohead-ok-computer-oknotok-1997-2017-limited-to-4000-copies-opaque-blue-vinyl-indie-exclusive-3lp-180g-vinyl

I know they are very similar to Bullmoose in a lot of ways so they may not ship overseas.  

27 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

Did these ever go up?  Everyone still searching should be watching this page....

http://www.ziarecords.com/p/6454607/radiohead-ok-computer-oknotok-1997-2017-limited-to-4000-copies-opaque-blue-vinyl-indie-exclusive-3lp-180g-vinyl

I know they are very similar to Bullmoose in a lot of ways so they may not ship overseas.  

No- zia's more conservative; they will probably wait until they get confirmation on how many they get so they don't oversell.

Maybe airlines could learn from Zia...

Edited by Darnoc

2 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Just about everyone getting seriously caught up about a preorder to an album that has been in print since, what? Forever? That and approx. a hundred new users joining in on the fun. It's a good read.

Pretty much

2 hours ago, jrodan said:

completely different pressing (with different songs) than what has been in print "forever."

Also true. This new version has an extra discs worth of bsides but most people are in a flap because the coloured variant is selling out/being oversold.

Its not like its impossible to find on black.

Overall standard hyperbole with intermittant snarky arguments with the noobs. Part fun, part TL,DR.

That's you all caught up @YouTwo

1 hour ago, Vucko said:

here is another German record store that still has the blue variant for sale:

https://www.finestvinyl.de/rock-vinyl/radiohead-ok-computer-oknotok-1997-2017-colo/?item=112460

Good luck to everyone who's still looking for a blue copy!

Sadly, they don't ship to the USA. Good news for other countries though.

4 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

You'll only be able to grab one locally. I requested one for myself.