PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

7 hours ago, Thefretlessone said:

There is someone who has 10+ blue copies on eBay for 52.99 with shipping. Pretty close to what I paid for mine to be shipped from U.K.  (I was late to the initial sale announcement, but searching is how I found this forum!)

So you

18 minutes ago, ExtraFox said:

Found this if anyone wants to try it:

https://basick.supplies/products/radiohead-ok-computer-oknotok-1997-2017-limited-edition-x3-blue-vinyl-lp

The site is legit, but they're pretty vague about the colour (scroll down) and it looks like you can add as many as you want to the cart.

Yeah that's shady as fuck. Listed as blue, picture is blue, pressing info is blue and then this slimey disclaimer:

NOTE: VINYL COLOUR TBA. Please note that although this is listed as a colour LP, we have no info on which colour we have and we receive products from retailers sealed. We do not open products before sending to customers, so we cannot confirm vinyl colour until the label gives confirmation! Final product may differ from artwork mocks.

Definitely not getting blue from there, is my guess.

Edited by rooks

My local(ish) store says they are holding back some blue copies for in store sale, so I assume most stores will be doing the same. Possible RSD-like queues, though. A whole bunch of people spent the day there waiting for the Burn The Witch 7" to come in. Fortunately, it's a cafe bar as well, so they didn't suffer.

6 minutes ago, jrodan said:

always sounds really smart to call something "retarded" when addressing a backlash.

always sounds really whiny when someone gets upset about someone using a word that means " slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development "  when they're addressing themselves in regards to people saying they aren't thinking or being empathetic .

not like they called someone a retard, man.

1 minute ago, rooks said:

always sounds really whiny when someone gets upset about someone using a word that means " slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development "  when they're addressing themselves in regards to people saying they aren't thinking or being empathetic .

not like they called someone a retard, man.

ok man.

Not sure if it was already posted but Amazon.co.uk seems to have the blue up for pre-order:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07258ZT6C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For Canadian this seems like the cheapest option as with shipping it comes to $42CAN.

For anyone in Montreal, Aux 33 Tours is taking pre-orders for the blue, $48.99+tax though: http://www.aux33tours.com/radiohead