PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

Is it too late to cancel the W A S T E  store order for my box set if they've already sent me the download links?  I didn't use any of the downloads yet. 

I've emailed Sandbag to ask them to cancel my order because the box is cheaper on Amazon.  I have emailed Sandbag before though and they have terrible customer service.  I once had to wait months for them to answer my question and other times they don't even bother replying.  Has anyone tried cancelling yet?  

I submitted a request through their "Contact Us" form.  Are they responsive?  I used this same form back in May to let them know my US W A S T E Store account would not activate and they did not reply and my account is still not activated.  It's odd because I'm sure I set up an account with the same email when I purchased the AMSP set.

4 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

"The boxset is currently mail order only and may never appear in your local record store."

The box is available for order in many local record stores in the UK. Don't see any reason why it won't appear on Amazon.

The blue appears to have sold out at anything resembling the reccomended retail price in the UK.

24 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

I think it was cheaper to order through WASTE. 

I agree; US retail is apparently $175.

WASTE is $130 + $13 shipping, so it beats Amazon's price of $157.92 (plus taxes, ugh!, and shipping, if not Prime member).

I just wonder how long WASTE is going to continue to sell it, especially at the current price; I want to pull the trigger but don't have the funds yet.

21 hours ago, plucker said:

Is it too late to cancel the W A S T E  store order for my box set if they've already sent me the download links?  I didn't use any of the downloads yet. 

I've emailed Sandbag to ask them to cancel my order because the box is cheaper on Amazon.  I have emailed Sandbag before though and they have terrible customer service.  I once had to wait months for them to answer my question and other times they don't even bother replying.  Has anyone tried cancelling yet?  

I submitted a request through their "Contact Us" form.  Are they responsive?  I used this same form back in May to let them know my US W A S T E Store account would not activate and they did not reply and my account is still not activated.  It's odd because I'm sure I set up an account with the same email when I purchased the AMSP set.

FYI: they actually got back to me very quickly this time and the answer is "yes".           

Finally checked out all of the unreleased tracks and got the craziest chills. My cousin and I downloaded those tracks off some Geocities site when they were rumored to be on some movie whose name escapes me.  Will be stoked to have all of these tracks on vinyl, considering the Airbag EP has some amazing cuts on it as well, and I'd been hoping they'd release it soon.

Edited by jonnywreck

I just finished listening to the unreleased and bside LP on blue vinyl and oh boy!

What a day for me!

It is my all time favorite album and I never thought  I was gonna have a studio version of Man Of War.

I am also happy to listen the bsides on vinyl as I never got the 12" singles and excited to find out that Pearly* is the RFD mix which I was hoping for.

Edited by trickster

I was a massive Bends fan and never really gave this album a shot. The hype around this release has been pretty intense, and seeing the photos of them arriving I finally decided to jump on board. I was actually ready to drop over $100 AUD ppd on a copy off eBay, but called up my local indy store just in case. They had a couple in stock, so I snagged a blue copy for $55 AUD. :D