PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

6 minutes ago, openupyourskull said:

I'll wholeheartedly agree with this, comparing it to the rest of the albums is pretty much apples and oranges. Blow Out is one of my favorite Radiohead tracks, no shame.

I can  understand why many people rank TKOL on the lower end, but I'm emotionally attached to it since it was the first album I experienced the release of as a fan and I saw them for the first time on that tour. Pretty much the only good memory I have of high school lmao.

TKOL was garbage to me... until I saw them play it. Now I love it and like to put it on when I'm studying.

Edited by jonnywreck

29 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

To no one's surprise, I believe the Newbury route is more expensive than any of the imports were, after their taxes and shipping costs.  Bravo.

55 minutes ago, ChrisCo914 said:

just finished listening and it really is great sounding.

quick question: is there a difference between the us and uk versions of the 12" reissues of kid a and amnesiac?. 

I researched quite a bit on Discogs and determined that the U.K. reissues of both are vastly superior.  They're also just as cheap if not cheaper on Amazon UK.

Just be wary of the dreaded international shipping woes.

Xbfe5up.jpg

Edited by Derek™

41 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I researched quite a bit on Discogs and determined that the U.K. reissues of both are vastly superior.  They're also just as cheap if not cheaper on Amazon UK.

Just be warned...

Why does this not surprise me?  Shit, it wouldn't surprise me if all US vinyl production was actually done in China...

Edited by highfives