PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

17 hours ago, Admerr said:

Haven't received anything from Bullmoose as well. Really hoping they come through as I didn't place orders from multiple stores. Hoping to get that shipping confirmation tomorrow. 

EDIT: Check your card. I have a pending charge now, hurray. 

Edited by Kanye West

Turntable Lab seems to have blue copies in stock... it came out to just under $44 shipped with the $5 discount code (turntable5) they sent out due to their stock notification fiasco yesterday.

https://www.turntablelab.com/products/radiohead-ok-compter-oknotok-1997-2017-indie-exclusive-colored-vinyl-vinyl-3lp

9 minutes ago, Dr.Kibbe said:

Turntable Lab seems to have blue copies in stock... it came out to just under $44 shipped with the $5 discount code (turntable5) they sent out due to their stock notification fiasco yesterday.

https://www.turntablelab.com/products/radiohead-ok-compter-oknotok-1997-2017-indie-exclusive-colored-vinyl-vinyl-3lp

uhhhhhh I was trying to avoid re buying this but finally caved. Thanks....I think. 

On 7/5/2017 at 5:03 PM, highfives said:

Have all of the legit preorders been charged?  

Not just yet. We're going to send out a status email to everybody soon, maybe today. Some of our packaging notices aren't getting through for some reason. We expect a second shipment early next week, which should just barely take care of everyone who pre-ordered, except maybe the guy who ordered six copies. 

On 7/5/2017 at 4:50 PM, lethalenforcer said:

Good on you, BM. You've surpassed the now-suspect Amazon as my favorite CS.

Thanks! You're very nice to say that.

1 hour ago, highfives said:

Got an email from BM about my credit card being declined.  I got a new card like last month...  Hopefully they can get it sorted.

tenor.gif

Customer service will need your help, but if you follow our instructions, you'll be golden. Or blue.

16 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

I will forever put my trust in @Bull Moose

Thanks!

Local shop apparently got a bunch of blue and are selling them for 32.99, plus they're giving away a litho with purchase. Initially wasn't going to get this because I already own the parlophone release and I've probably spun it twice in the last 5 years, but I have the day off tomorrow so why not. I'll probably cruise in the morning and try to score one. 

15 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

First name Halo, last name 2?

I know, I know - you cannot divulge.

Probably shouldn't. 

15 hours ago, ethereal said:

he can't even sell his 20 gold copies of culture, I wouldn't be too worried about him at this point; especially with almost 100 copies of this already available on discogs 

Good to know, but at this point, it's more about making sure that as many fans who wanted one  as possible get one at list price. 

39 minutes ago, Bull Moose said:

Probably shouldn't. 

Good to know, but at this point, it's more about making sure that as many fans who wanted one  as possible get one at list price. 

Hey Bullmoose,

Usually you ship records to me with 2-day USPS priority and I receive albums on their intended release date. It's one of the (many) reasons I buy from ya'll. This Radiohead 3xLP was shipped media mail and wont arrive until next Weds. Did you all change your shipping practices?

9 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Hey Bullmoose,

Usually you ship records to me with 2-day USPS priority and I receive albums on their intended release date. It's one of the (many) reasons I buy from ya'll. This Radiohead 3xLP was shipped media mail and wont arrive until next Weds. Did you all change your shipping practices?

You need to choose Priority at checkout. I believe $30 gets you free Media Mail, $50 gets you free Priority.

48 minutes ago, zdkaiser said:

Hey Bullmoose,

Curious about this as well.  I've never selected Priority on a Bullmoose pre-order yet many, if not all, arrived on the release date.  Looking at my order history, none of the pre-orders were over the $50 mark.