PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

14 minutes ago, kisol said:

Curious about this as well.  I've never selected Priority on a Bullmoose pre-order yet many, if not all, arrived on the release date.  Looking at my order history, none of the pre-orders were over the $50 mark.

Pretty sure they used to auto-Priority preorders so they'd arrive on release. Not anymore - I'm honestly surprised it lasted so long, as I understand how a goliath like Amazon can pull it off but not BM. It's been a long time since I experienced that. @Bull Moose

1 hour ago, zdkaiser said:

Hey Bullmoose,

Usually you ship records to me with 2-day USPS priority and I receive albums on their intended release date. It's one of the (many) reasons I buy from ya'll. This Radiohead 3xLP was shipped media mail and wont arrive until next Weds. Did you all change your shipping practices?

24 minutes ago, kisol said:

Curious about this as well.  I've never selected Priority on a Bullmoose pre-order yet many, if not all, arrived on the release date.  Looking at my order history, none of the pre-orders were over the $50 mark.

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

You need to choose Priority at checkout. I believe $30 gets you free Media Mail, $50 gets you free Priority.

8 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Pretty sure they used to auto-Priority preorders so they'd arrive on release. Not anymore - I'm honestly surprised it lasted so long, as I understand how a goliath like Amazon can pull it off but not BM. It's been a long time since I experienced that. @Bull Moose

We started changing this with orders placed a few weeks ago. Going forward, it will be as @lethalenforcer said. There probably will be times when we upgrade new releases to Priority Mail for free. It's still in flux and partly driven by tech stuff. 

2 hours ago, Bull Moose said:

Probably shouldn't. 

Good to know, but at this point, it's more about making sure that as many fans who wanted one  as possible get one at list price. 

this may seem like a silly question but why don't you guys limit to one, maybe two copies per customer? you welcome that type of behavior with no limits on limited stuff

Just now, ethereal said:

this may seem like a silly question but why don't you guys limit to one, maybe two copies per customer? you welcome that type of behavior with no limits on limited stuff

Many BM releases these days seem to limit the quantity in your cart to 1. That obviously doesn't stop someone from placing multiple orders of 1 copy, but not many carts are intuitive enough to do that. The only one I can actually think of is VMP.

26 minutes ago, yanquiuxo said:

For those around LA/SFV looking for this, freakbeat got about 45 copies of the blue for $32.99.  There were like 3 other dudes there to buy it at store open 

I don't think Freakbeat advertises this, but if you spend $100 at one time in the store you receive a 10% discount on your entire order.