PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

46 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Does your copy only contain 3 songs for some reason?

Ha. I don't know, Radiohead just never really stuck with me. When the pre order went up I was thinking "oh cool, sounds like an awesome package." But once I got it I was thinking "why did I buy this?"

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

Just got this in the mail. I forgot I ordered it and I don't really want it anymore. Is anyone interested?

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

Blue vinyl. It was an impulse buy. I really only like maybe 3 songs. 

20 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Ha. I don't know, Radiohead just never really stuck with me. When the pre order went up I was thinking "oh cool, sounds like an awesome package." But once I got it I was thinking "why did I buy this?"

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I'm in the same boat but I actually remembered that I only like 3 songs on this thing so I'm offloading both at cost.

Sorry, what are the other 2 songs you like? I mean I know creep is pretty good but... This band are pretty much 1 hit wonders imo. Wish I didn't get both versions. 

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

A+ tug post.

Just cause you don't understand that Bert McCracken is the voice of our generation and the biggest rockstar in the history of rock and has given more to this world through music and his incredible voice than anyone else I mean... Creep is fine but Radiohead peaked on Pablo Honey.