PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I don't see Newbury getting rights to an exclusive XL pressing for a Radiohead album.

I could easily see this blue edition being exactly like the AMSP Indie white version, available in many places but still limited.

That would actually make the most sense.  The white variant of AMSP actually surprised me since I figured Radiohead wouldn't ever dabble with colored variants.  I can see them doing one color for this a la AMSP, like you just said, way more than I can imagine them doing 4-5 different variants for separate distros.

For anyone that ordered the blue from Boomkat, does your order receipt say (Cat no. XLLP868) or (Cat no. XLLP868X)?

Hoping they didn't screw up the items for this... I ordered a blue but there's no X at the end of mine.

I ordered the blue and there is no X at the end of mine. I have emailed them asking to confirm i ordered the blue 

For anyone that ordered the blue from Boomkat, does your order receipt say (Cat no. XLLP868) or (Cat no. XLLP868X)?

Hoping they didn't screw up the items for this... I ordered a blue but there's no X at the end of mine.

when adding the blue to your cart, there's not indication on whether or not it's blue or black. it's a bit weird, when you click the link inside the cart, it takes you to the black version.

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Ordered the blue and my receipt doesn't have the X

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

PayPal receipt denotes the blue variant for what that's worth.

Good call, thanks D. Mine says it's the colored version.

FWIW - Bullmoose just said they'll hopefully have details on the Indie version (same blue I'm assuming) for this soon.

Edited by lethalenforcer

Easily bought the box version in a heartbeat. Such an iconic album, practically defined a freakin generation. 

7 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

All that matters in life is having a box version of each RH release. Must happen.

My heart is saying "yessssss" to this. My wife and wallet may say otherwise

Image result for wife trying to kill husband gif

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Good call, thanks D. Mine says it's the colored version.

FWIW - Bullmoose just said they'll hopefully have details on the Indie version (same blue I'm assuming) for this soon.

Ooooh, if this comes though I'll probably go with BM instead. I have a bunch of points saved up to get something special half price and this would be the perfect thing to use 'em on. :D

15 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

No X, but they confirmed correct via e-mail.