PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

3 minutes ago, Reza said:

Probably. Or maybe I am not used to this forum and the way it rolls. Nonetheless I am considered a very emotional person. Known for speaking my heart out all the time. This being said is that your actual face on your profile pic?

It was when I was alive. I'm a ghost now, read the username.

mrkOZ_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starb

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Anyone else think of the line pull me out of the air crash upon reading about the giant piece of burnt metal on the cover of the box?  Or just me?  Seems like a really interesting touch.

If you zoom in on the pic of the burned cover it says "There there" in the top right. Like someone wrote it on a piece of paper with the cover under it.

7 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Anyone else think of the line pull me out of the air crash upon reading about the giant piece of burnt metal on the cover of the box?  Or just me?  Seems like a really interesting touch.

2 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

If you zoom in on the pic of the burned cover it says "There there" in the top right. Like someone wrote it on a piece of paper with the cover under it.

You 2: csi%20story_thumb%5B5%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

1 minute ago, Satan said:

Speaking of rants, can you get wasted again and start posting everywhere?

but wait... that was u

All these new little baby posters have practically been begging for me to come out of retirement, and you know what I say tO that? 

OOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEAH! Well here it comes, brother. I'm gonna bring the macho madness, and I'm gonna bring it hard.

2kt2c1.gif

Just now, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

All these new little baby posters have practically been begging for me to come out of retirement, and you know what I say tO that? 

OOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEAH! Well here it comes, brother. I'm gonna bring the macho madness, and I'm gonna bring it hard.

Go away Randy you're drunk

Just now, Derek™ said:

Hey, I did no investigatory work.  Just wondering what the connection may be with the burnt metal, and it was the first thing that came to mind.

Related.

What's funny is the plane on the cover did potentially crash... too spooky.