PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

• Received a confirmation email two days ago from recordstore.co.uk that my blue vinyl order was confirmed! YES!!
  • Received another email today from a recordstore.co.uk employee that yes, my order is for blue vinyl and has been confirmed! YES!!!
  • 29 minutes later, I received an email from recordstore.co.uk to say that they cannot fulfill my order because of excess demand. FUCK!!!!

1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

For anyone that ordered from Bleep there should be no worries.

" Yes, we can see that you have successfully completed an order and therefore reserved a copy for the opaque blue vinyl limited edition version of Radiohead's OK COMPUTER OKNOTOK. "

FWIW, I received that same confirmation from recordstore.co.uk.

2 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Was that an automated email though? I got that response directly from their support team. 

Ya know, the response I received was quick from their FB page, which is appreciated. Their irresponsible policies are not. I'm wondering how many dozens, or hundreds of orders they had to cancel. I'll never buy from them again.

1 minute ago, Recon said:

Many stores in Germany have it as pre-order now. Got a copy and therefore I will cancel my pre-order in UK from rise music. Is it possible to make sure someone here can get it? You guys are always a good help so why just give it to someone random... 

I mean, I would love to take it off your hands if you're willing ;)

2 minutes ago, Recon said:

Many stores in Germany have it as pre-order now. Got a copy and therefore I will cancel my pre-order in UK from rise music. Is it possible to make sure someone here can get it? You guys are always a good help so why just give it to someone random... 

If you keep your preorder I'll send you the money right now ;)