PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

I'm thinking BM really screwed the pooch by taking all those orders and then sending all those orders a "this will probably be cancelled" email, I cancelled my order so quickly when I found another available. I'm assuming everyone will do the same regardless

I bet every order gets fulfilled 

On 5/19/2017 at 4:00 PM, Sunshine said:

I bet every order gets fulfilled 

maybe so, but why sit around and risk it on something you really want? i understand BM has a cult following on here but I wasn't gonna sit around and take a chance at being one of those cancelled orders; regardless of how hopeful others are that it will be fulfilled. If they had to send that email to everyone, I'm assuming it was for a reason.

3 hours ago, ethereal said:

maybe so, but why sit around and risk it on something you really want? i understand BM has a cult following on here but I wasn't gonna sit around and take a chance at being one of those cancelled orders; regardless of how hopeful others are that it will be fulfilled. If they had to send that email to everyone, I'm assuming it was for a reason.

Cool

1 hour ago, DOMAN127 said:

This actually raises the interesting question of what the fifth and sixth sides will be called on this release.

I was wondering the same myself a couple of weeks ago and I googled to see the full words to this game and try to figure out the names of sides e and f.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,

Catch a tiger by the toe.

So I beliebe they will have a multi word name

"Starlog, 7215. I have ascertained the unabridged contents of this ancient text. The human subjects treat it as a nursery rhyme, a game for children. If only they knew the truth- that the rhyme has been passed down for generations in order to educate future generations of my weaknesses. I fear that if anyone were to uncover this secret it would be the user trickster on the VC forums. I will be watching him closely, and guarding my toes in the meantime. - Admiral Catcha Tiger."