PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

18 minutes ago, TheComebackKid said:

Not sure if it was already posted but Amazon.co.uk seems to have the blue up for pre-order:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07258ZT6C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For Canadian this seems like the cheapest option as with shipping it comes to $42CAN.

For anyone in Montreal, Aux 33 Tours is taking pre-orders for the blue, $48.99+tax though: http://www.aux33tours.com/radiohead

The description screams "buyer beware"

"Opaque Blue Vinyl 3x 180 Gram Virgin Vinyl Newly Remastered From The Original Analogue Tapes 3x 180 Gram Black 12" Vinyl Records"

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

The description screams "buyer beware"

"Opaque Blue Vinyl 3x 180 Gram Virgin Vinyl Newly Remastered From The Original Analogue Tapes 3x 180 Gram Black 12" Vinyl Records"

Yeah I noticed the same thing.
I already had the black pre-ordered and this one was $3CAN more so I'm willing to take a chance. It's Amazon so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a problem getting a price match with the other listing if ever I get it and it's black. I don't mind getting the black, I just want this in my collection regardless of the color.

The ASIN number is the same as the amazon.co.jp blue listing someone posted further up though.

Edited by TheComebackKid

I've run the data through my Bladerunner computer and based off a reflection from the flash in the lower right corner I was able to discern a mirror which when maximised allowed me to see the screen of the phone from which the original photo was taken and can confirm it was a trick of the light.

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

It looks like Rise's (darker) photo has a filter applied,. Look at the hues on the record cover where it should be white.

Either way, I need this in my life asap. I downloaded the new tracks but bailed - I'm holding off until I have the actual vinyl.

Did the same thing with the downloads haha. I've only listened to "I Promise" once.