PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

6 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I was going to order from them but then noticed on the checkout page that they charge an extra £1.50 to use "good" packaging.

It's a little outrageous/insulting to think they happily default to what they admit is less than the best packaging available and then upcharge if you want something that offers decent protection.

I've ordered from them before with regular packaging and it was packed well.  

27 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I was going to order from them but then noticed on the checkout page that they charge an extra £1.50 to use "good" packaging.

It's a little outrageous/insulting to think they happily default to what they admit is less than the best packaging available and then upcharge if you want something that offers decent protection.

boomkat always packs well. they even say in the description that they always pack well, but if you have a particularly heavy handed postman or fear for your package you can pay the OUTRAGEOUS fee of $2 for them to pack it up extra nice in a higher quality box.

At checkout you are able to select a premium packaging option for a fee of £1.50. We pack all of our orders using appropriate packaging, however when you pick this option we use a wider cruciform offering additional protection if you have a particularly heavy-handed postman.

this is a great solution for the corner ding babies. they can pay 2 extra bucks and avoid them.

i also think it's a nice addition, frankly. If I'm ordering a $120 box set of something and I want it to be protected I think an extra $2 for better packaging is a swell option to have available.

Edited by rooks

48 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

I'm gonna laugh when the lot of you get five copies each as a result of overreacting to the initial claims of its limited nature/being oversold.

I'm gonna' laugh when all 5 of mine show up and I offload the extra 4 at $100 a pop.

My local shop said the 3LP got bumped to 6/30 and the box 7/7 so we'll see when they get it. They're also really lenient on release dates for reissues. If someone preorders a reissue, they usually tell you to come in and buy it whenever since the music is already out there.  

16 hours ago, Mert100 said:

Hello. Anyone in Toronto? Rotate This currently has several blue copies for sale. About 5 I think. 44.99

Just got my JPC confirmation order (Germany) even though I live within walking distance. Sadly I'm so busy I'm not sure I could pop by.

BTW that's the price they were selling the 3LP Leftism reissue by Leftfield which I'm still hedging on nabbing...