PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

I want that box set so badly but I've had so many ups and downs with money in the past two weeks. Every time think I'm good to place my order, something shitty happens.

I've been listening to OK Computer a lot lately and I forgot what a special place in time it represents.

Hopefully it'll be like the AMSP set and still be up for order for a while.

4 hours ago, ChrisCo914 said:

man, the tracklisting for that cassette looks great. really hope they release that on a different format in the future.  or even as just a standalone cassette... i still like cassettes.

I figure this may not be plausible in this day and age, but if someone has two really nice tape decks and an original of this tape...I would pay $20 for a 1st gen copy on a good quality "high bias" blank. :)

Did anyone else catch their Glastonbury performance tonight? What I would've done to be in the crowd that was an amazing performance. CoS has a replay of a professional stream for those that missed and want to check it out:

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/06/radioheads-glastonbury-setlist-was-absolutely-perfect-watch/

5 hours ago, ejc625 said:

The tape will be nice, but I'm more looking forward to the aesthetic of the entire package. The fact that it will be like the AMSP box set but plus a whole bunch of extras makes me think this will be more than worth it. 

I'm just aching to read Thoms notes