ptothedo

PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

1,474 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I had a lot going on the last week or two and forgot to cancel my Bull Moose order until this morning.  Unfortunately it was a little too late and they responded right after my shipping notification.  If anyone in the US wants it for cost + $3 Media Mail, feel free to hit me up.

Did you open it? If you refuse the package you should be able to return it and get your money back without having to pay for shipping. 

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, lethalenforcer said:

Maaan, if it was SRC maybe. BM doesn't deserve that treatment!

What's wrong with that? They've told me do that before in an email. That's the only reason I brought it up in the first place. 

Edited by ejc625

BM has always been king.

They got back to me and told me I could return the record, no problem.  But I figured I'd offer it up and communicate with someone on the boards instead of having to send the package back and wait.  BM gets to keep my money.  I get a few BM points.  Someone on the board is hooked up at cost and doesn't have to import or pay flipper prices.  Seems like everyone wins.

I've had 3 inquiries and have only responded to the first so far.  Two the other two; you will be contacted if the first buyer changes their mind for any reason.  Otherwise I think it's spoken for.

kannibal, jonrawks, tvham and 3 others like this

1 hour ago, richardsurf said:

I ordered from Bullmoose, did not cancel, no shipping notice yet. I wouldn't be crushed if they didn't fulfill the order (I already own the recent reissue) but it'd be nice to own a limited copy of that extra disc.

Haven't received anything from Bullmoose as well. Really hoping they come through as I didn't place orders from multiple stores. Hoping to get that shipping confirmation tomorrow. 

7 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Finally opened my copy from Bleep, cover bent to absolute shite. Thankfully the discs are fine... and heavy as absolute hell.

that sucks. my mailer from bleep arrived split open on top and bottom and slightly crushed. luckily, everything inside was untouched.

lethalenforcer likes this