PO: Radiohead - OK Computer - oknotok

23 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Got my box in today and it's gorgeous and significantly bigger than I was expecting!  I haven't looked at pictures, so I wasn't expecting the booklet box within the much larger box.  I haven't spent much time looking at it and probably won't have time to listen to it for a few days, but I'm pretty happy I opted for it already.  Very nice collector's piece.

Got mine today as well. That box has some mass to it.

1 hour ago, The Saint said:

My only gripe about the 3LP release is that I don't seem to have any poly sleeves that will fit it :(

That stinks. Did you trim them? I only ask bcuz i had to trim my MoFi sleeves on the top to get them into the special box edition booklet that houses the records. 

4 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

For those in Toronto, apparently Rotate This has the box set (which makes me wish I didn't pre-order it now): https://www.instagram.com/p/BW0duM0gECs/

I wonder what price they're selling it for...

I finally ended my weeks of hand wringing and ordered the set from Waste on Monday after my wife said it was OK

For anyone who is still looking for the 3xlp blue, i have one sealed and another that i opened to only see the color but never played and im looking to move them on to someone for what i paid plus shipping from fat beats. Only flaw are the corners of the jackets are dinged up, everything else is mint. 

I ended up getting surprised by a family member with one as a gift so i dont need 3 of them haha shoot me a pm if you'd like to take one. 

13 hours ago, Subdomestic said:

I've been no-so-patiently waiting for my box set for a little over two weeks. My order status on Waste says "fulfilled" but does it change to "shipped" when it's actually mailed out?

When did you order? I ordered on Jul-13 and received it about 2 weeks later in Canada. 

I finally had a chance to listen to all 3 records last night. Quite a bit of surface noise but, hey, I'm easy and it is probably due to needing a quick cleaning. I enjoyed the b-sides disc more than I thought I would. I wonder what we'd have if Radiohead released one more semi-straight-forward album in the vein of those b-sides before they did Kid A.

3 minutes ago, richardsurf said:

I finally had a chance to listen to all 3 records last night. Quite a bit of surface noise but, hey, I'm easy and it is probably due to needing a quick cleaning. I enjoyed the b-sides disc more than I thought I would. I wonder what we'd have if Radiohead released one more semi-straight-forward album in the vein of those b-sides before they did Kid A.

nah, kid a is FANTASTIC

• 1 year later...